• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Books....

Reaction score
yep........
its awesome although i predicted evry single thing gthat happened......
i knew murtagh would be amazin n abt his thing wid nassuada n abt eragon findin da eldunari......... only thing i didnt expect dat fight wid galbatorx to take place dat soon.........
overall it was a blast
yea, it was sorta predictable...i cud tel murtagh wud take d side of d eragon bt wat i DIDNT predict was dat galbatorix nd shruikan wud b destroyed so quickly...i ALSO knew dat arya wud b d green eggs rider altho i expected her to go wid eragon to where ever he was headed in d end...nd i was disappointed wid d ending...it was sorta depressing :/
bt yea, over all it was a BLAST!

Reaction score
Kite runner - Khaled Hosseini

The story takes place in Afghanistan and revolves around the friendship of Amir and Hassan. It is one of the most beautiful books I've read and one that really touches the heart. Though this book will make you shed tears, I strongly recommend it. However, if like me, you can't stand depressing or sad endings, then you'll probably read it twice at most, and then, throw it at the back your closet. I gave mine to a friend so that I wouldn't contemplate reading it again.
The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins is the epitome of marvel. It really proves the line 'Never judge a book by it's cover' because if you don't read it judging it by it's cover, you will miss out on one of the most epic novels ever written. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where a government known as 'Capitol' dictates. You witness Katniss Everdeen's journey as she is chosen in the Hunger Games. This is one of the most compelling novels I've ever read. It's brilliance surpasses masterpieces such as Harry Potter and Eragon. But keep in mind that once you start reading it, you won't be able to stop.
A thousand splendid suns - Khaled Hosseini

This book made me cry even more then 'The Kite Runner'. Magnificently written, it portrays the reality of women in Afghanistan. The story revolves around around Mariam and Laila. Two women who have had entirely different brought ups and childhoods yet are destined to meet. The story of Mariam's life really touches you and makes you count your own blessings. However, I prefer Kite Runner to A thousand Splendid Suns, because this book made me really depressed. However, that is my own opinion, there are people who prefer this book to Kite Runner too. On the whole, though, it is a story not to be missed.
HUFFFF!!!!!! Love 'em alll <3 :DDDD

Reaction score
You SHOULD try the Percy Jackson series, it's uber amazing-ness keeps you glued until you get over with the whole book! It's about how when Greek Gods & Goddesses bear children with humans, who are then known as Half Bloods..& their encounter with the Titan of the Titans, Lord Kronus. The main guy is Percy, Son of Posiedon, his love interest, Annabeth, daughter of Athena & Grover, a satyr. The movie is sick, makes you want to kick Chris Columbus' Bum!
Then if you like to really really cry, try My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult, PS I love you by Cecelia Ahern, Dear John & The Last Song, both by Nicholas Sparks.
Then I really dunno if you would like chick-lit novels but for a hearty laugh you SHOULD read the Boy series by Meg Cabot, The boy next Door, Boy Meets Girl & Every Boy's got one..Pretty Interesting
My sisters keeper <3

Reaction score
The fifth mountain really sucks!!

but Dan Brown buks r awesome!!!
which ones have u read until now?

I hav read Davinchi code
The lost symbol
Angels and Demons

m lukin for digital fortress and deception point!
I haven't read the lost symbol and currently reading Angels and Demons :p
Hunger games, The lost symbol, nineteen minutes, rose madder and full dark, no stars are on my still-left-to-read list!

Reaction score
there is this new book by a young author...is is called timeless..it is an interesting, intriguing and absorbing novel
the protagonist Analeigh moves into a picture in a ruined castle in Switzerland...den she finds herself in a web of romance
it will appeal to to you if you like a bit of the paranormal and believe in reincarnation...

Reaction score
Books are really helpful for every one's life. It increase our knowledge with so many different criteria. I have very big library that contains lots of varieties of books and also spend at least 2 to 3 hours by reading novels. I like to read novel,mythology books and comic books so much.

Reaction score
i ABSOLUTELY LUV bks...dnt think i cud liv widout dem....has any1 read beautiful disaster by jamie mcguire, im planning to buy it and wnt sum advice!!
im currntly reading 13 reasons why by jay asher...its really gd so far; its abt a girl who commits suicide and she recrds 13 reasons why she did it in a tape....

Reaction score
the book is gud..
u will find urself in tears when Tess, the protagonist dies eventho the title alredy suggests it....there is an atmosphere of irrational hope around u when u read the book
Tess is just lyk every teen..ders rebellion, drugs and boys...she wants to lose her virginty before she dies..
her dad is a stay-at-home parent and her mum ran away wid sum1 else
her bro wans her to die quikly...
well finally she duz die and loses her virginty too...
try it! and wen u cry don teme i din warn u !

Reaction score
that series bcums quite boring at d end...esp crocodile tears..though honestly i didnt like d 1st part...stormbreaker as well..
yes i read all comic version for da first 3...and towards da end der ws toooooooooo much adventure! and da last one ws soooo sad!

Reaction score
the book is gud..
u will find urself in tears when Tess, the protagonist dies eventho the title alredy suggests it....there is an atmosphere of irrational hope around u when u read the book
Tess is just lyk every teen..ders rebellion, drugs and boys...she wants to lose her virginty before she dies..
her dad is a stay-at-home parent and her mum ran away wid sum1 else
her bro wans her to die quikly...
well finally she duz die and loses her virginty too...
try it! and wen u cry don teme i din warn u !
yeah ivee read, it ws amazing!
hav u read her othr bk, 'you against me'? dts really gd as well.....try it!