• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Books....

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
Loll :p now every retard will buy this book ^ hahahaha :D
BTW nice signature... :) J.K Rowling is truly the best... :)
Haha Do you come under the *retard* category then? :D
No but seriously don't read it if you're conservative or you still have a bit more growing up to do in the head :D That book is just another level of maturity to cope with.
& Thanks, She truly was the author of the decade!

Reaction score
Harper Lee's novel was excellent. Great choice.
My favorite book (and this is such a hard question to answer because I love SO many books, and my mood changes from time to time!) would have to be PRIDE AND PREJUDICE by Jane Austen.

Reaction score
kevendement said:
Harper Lee's novel was excellent. Great choice.
My favorite book (and this is such a hard question to answer because I love SO many books, and my mood changes from time to time!) would have to be PRIDE AND PREJUDICE by Jane Austen.

no offence but i just hate that book!!!!! :x

Reaction score
exactly.......i hate classics......there's nothing interestin bout it...just like readin a biography!
(no offence to classic lovers but thatz my opinion!! :p )

Reaction score
if u guys r really bored!!
try gray's anatomy!!!!!!!!!!!(i'm talking abt da book!)
half of u wont watch that serial again!

Reaction score
^It's a classic, right? I read it back in class 5 as a part of my holidays homework. :p Great book!

Reaction score
Read the Moth Smoke by Mohsin Hamid, a Pakistani writer. He has portrayed Lahore in a totally different way that no one among us would have percieved. If you like to try something different, then do check it out.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
Read the Moth Smoke by Mohsin Hamid, a Pakistani writer. He has portrayed Lahore in a totally different way that no one among us would have percieved. If you like to try something different, then do check it out.
Exactly! Sinfully flamboyant, shamelessly grand book. :p :)
One could also try Moni Mohsin's "Tender hooks", which is a light-hearted novel set in Lahore portraying the comically absurd ways of Pakistan's glitterati. :D
And oh yes, "Private Peaceful" by Michael Morpurgo is just overwhelmingly awesome. :cry:

Reaction score
I would recommend everyone here to read 'Three Cups of Tea' by Greg Mortenson, a non-fiction book that tells the story of 'one man's mission to promote peace...one school at a time'. It is a moving book that speaks volumes of the humanitarian spirit.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
^It's a classic, right? I read it back in class 5 as a part of my holidays homework. :p Great book!
yea but u shd read the full version if u havent :D iss an amazingggggggggggg novel