• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY PRACTICAL P34???? 26TH MAY

Reaction score
You wrote only 2 headings? what about the volume of water (added in X) ?
what? that water and X together made a concentration of X of so we didn't had to write that.
did you did the dilutions right? 1 cm3 of X then 9cm3 of water and continue like this?

Reaction score
what? that water and X together made a concentration of X of so we didn't had to write that.
did you did the dilutions right? 1 cm3 of X then 9cm3 of water and continue like this?
oh okay, I wrote volume of X , volume of water, concentration of X and no. of bubbles. I don't know, spent a lot of time in dilutions, yes I added 9cm3 of water in 1 cm3 of X. What other 2 dilutions you made?

Reaction score
oh okay, I wrote volume of X , volume of water, concentration of X and no. of bubbles. I don't know, spent a lot of time in dilutions, yes I added 9cm3 of water in 1 cm3 of X. What other 2 dilutions you made?
it was serial dilution so the concentrations of X must be 0.3,0.03,0.003,0.0003 by taking 1cm3 of each dilution and adding 9 cm3 water.
Your table is correct i think adding extra should not be wrong.