• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Over and Out people.....Thank you from the core of my heart! Helped me alot!
Salman might come on any time, i better slip out as some have already done!

Best of luck! May all those, prepared and unprepared, succeed!
Go beyond the boundaries of any restriction and get on top of it.
..........................................................................................................

Tomorrow's its either a head shot or a miss shot!

Reaction score
hey guys. what happens if we attempt extra question? like in the last section where we have choice? the best answers are marked or the first two?

Maz

Reaction score
hey guys. what happens if we attempt extra question? like in the last section where we have choice? the best answers are marked or the first two?
I think there is a -1 for each wrong (extra) choice.

Reaction score
can u plx explain dis......weak magnetic lines & magnetic lines which are far away from the magnet can be detected?

Reaction score
can u plx explain dis......weak magnetic lines & magnetic lines which are far away from the magnet can be detected?

agar compass ki needle chooti hogi tu kum magnetic field chahiye hogi na deflect karnay kay liye .. iss waja say jab weak magnet fields hoti hain tu khaali choota hi magnet detect kar sakta hai unhein .. barray mein koi deflection nai hogi.

Reaction score
anyone plzzz tell how we to fill table in Q1(b)...plz tell asap,have paper this morning.............

Attachments

• 5054_w11_qp_41.pdf
    90.4 KB · Views: 5