• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
A student takes three lenses from a drawer labelled ‘convex lenses: f = 15 cm’.
(a) Describe, with the aid of a labelled diagram, how the student quickly checks that the lenses
have the correct focal length.

please just explain without diagram !!!

Reaction score
(a) Describe, with the aid of a labelled diagram, how the student quickly checks that the lenses

year?

Reaction score
Good Luck everyone .. Please pray for me and all others who are appearing today that we all get good marks and the paper is easy and not tricky! :)

Reaction score

student takes any objects and focuses its image on wall(or any mirror as a screen.lens is moved towards screen.lenghth of lens from screen is measured at the point when sharp image forms,this is the focal length.

asd

Reaction score
Maybe that's part of O level's strategy --- Give easy papers, and move the percentile up so that they don't have to give A/A* grades that often.

Reaction score
Physics, English, Biology all done and dusted! Time sure moves quickly!
All physics paper were piece of cake, I hope everyone scores A*!
Best of luck everyone!
Study for the 2 giants coming up tomorrow people!
Its going to be nothing less than Hell!

Reaction score
Standard Girta jaa raha hai O Levels ka .. seriously

Paper halwa tha ... Jis nay bhi kaha tha kay paper hard aayega .. Thank You .. tmhari wajah say kuch tayyari karli thi mein nay ..

btw NO DISCUSSION OF CONTENT BEFORE 24 HOURS !! PLEASE warna ye thread bhi lock karwa doo gay tum log :\

Reaction score
Who is up for chemistry discussion today ? :p yaar A* say kum nai chahiyee Chemistry mein :( Izzat pe baat aajati hai wahan tu ... Insha Allah we will all get A* .. :)
would u like to start the questions or should i

Reaction score
would u like to start the questions or should i

Aap hi start kar dijiye :) wesay ziyada tar kay jawab aap hi ko denay hongay :D ... btw my Macromolecules and Organic is really really weak .. kaafi training chahiyee unn dono mein .. I don't even remember the name of the Macromolecules in our course! let alone their monomers and linkages! :(

Reaction score
Standard Girta jaa raha hai O Levels ka .. seriously

Paper halwa tha ... Jis nay bhi kaha tha kay paper hard aayega .. Thank You .. tmhari wajah say kuch tayyari karli thi mein nay ..

btw NO DISCUSSION OF CONTENT BEFORE 24 HOURS !! PLEASE warna ye thread bhi lock karwa doo gay tum log :\
yar i have discussed the paper already and all ansers confirmed so i will not need to use it to confirm ans

Reaction score
yar i have discussed the paper already and all ansers confirmed so i will not need to use it to confirm ans

I know jaani .. I am mostly talking to those jo abhi thori dair mein meri post parhnay kay baad bhi discussion start kardeingay :D

Reaction score
Aap hi start kar dijiye :) wesay ziyada tar kay jawab aap hi ko denay hongay :D ... btw my Macromolecules and Organic is really really weak .. kaafi training chahiyee unn dono mein .. I don't even remember the name of the Macromolecules in our course! let alone their monomers and linkages! :(
ok lets start two types of polymers addition(without loss of molecules, high temp and pressure,catalyst) eg teflon(non stick surface of pans, perspex(cars front window) polyethene(plastic bags0 and they are thermosetting plastics so they can be heated and reshaped.