• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
ok lets start two types of polymers addition(without loss of molecules, high temp and pressure,catalyst) eg teflon(non stick surface of pans, perspex(cars front window) polyethene(plastic bags0 and they are thermosetting plastics so they can be heated and reshaped.

Only one product formed in addition polymerisation, (no water formed)

Reaction score
Aap hi start kar dijiye :) wesay ziyada tar kay jawab aap hi ko denay hongay :D ... btw my Macromolecules and Organic is really really weak .. kaafi training chahiyee unn dono mein .. I don't even remember the name of the Macromolecules in our course! let alone their monomers and linkages! :(
part two second type of polymers condensation (lose of molcule usually water) thre types amide linkage (nylon and protien) ester linkage (fats lipids and terylene) and ether linkage (poly(ether and carbohydrates) monomers include di amine aicaboxylic acid diol

asd

Reaction score
Only one product formed in addition polymerisation, (no water formed)
That's right, and important to note that the monomers in addition polymers originally have a double bond, which is then broken as they form polymers.
ok lets start two types of polymers addition(without loss of molecules, high temp and pressure,catalyst) eg teflon(non stick surface of pans, perspex(cars front window) polyethene(plastic bags0 and they are thermosetting plastics so they can be heated and reshaped.
And umm, teflon and perspex not in syllabus :D

Reaction score
That's right, and important to note that the monomers in addition polymers originally have a double bond, which is then broken as they form polymers.
And umm, teflon and perspex not in syllabus :D
umm there uses are :p u dont need to remember monomers only uses

Reaction score
xswq.jpg

xswj.jpg

Reaction score
see the question and tell what would be ans if it asked for thin plate

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
Expecting full?
29!
Aap hi start kar dijiye :) wesay ziyada tar kay jawab aap hi ko denay hongay :D ... btw my Macromolecules and Organic is really really weak .. kaafi training chahiyee unn dono mein .. I don't even remember the name of the Macromolecules in our course! let alone their monomers and linkages! :(
at least you know what you have to do!