• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Acha chalo guys bohat ho gya OFF-topic session aur titanic kay ronay dhonay...lets just go study and sleep and ace tomorrow's exam.Best Of Luck to u ALL....Ab sab kuch Allah kay haath main hay :D (y)
u know what after every comment i plan it will be my last but then I cant leave XPF :D

Reaction score
actually, we became very close friends last year,(at least i did, dunno about him: HE'S SO GOD DAMN SOCIAL) as we both did history practice together! there was me, him, scouserflc and one or two other guys, maybe spidey! and we posted so many questions and so many answers that u wouldnt believe!
868 message count and 285 likes! Figures are doing the talking!

Reaction score
Before everyone goes off-- quickly tell me What do we mean by Curve of Best Fit?
i googled it and found this:
Line of best fit is just a straight diagonal line. Curve of best fit is a curve and it can go up and back down again.

Reaction score
new_pa9.gif

sth like this
depends on question

Reaction score
Ok guys for the last tym....BEST OF LUCK...Goodbye...Hope u all do good and we get Straight A*s (Ameen)
K over and out

Reaction score
Before everyone goes off-- quickly tell me What do we mean by Curve of Best Fit?
Hey but always remember the shape depends on the question...its not necessary that it will have the same shape as the pic i linked...got it? :D