• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As Physics Unit3 Discussion

Reaction score
I also dont know whats the purpose of it. in my experiments book it says :
It is to investigate the shape of a water path projected through the gravitational field of the earth and also to find g -acceleration due to the earth's gravity

Reaction score
It is to investigate the shape of a water path projected through the gravitational field of the earth and also to find g -acceleration due to the earth's gravity

Here is what i found,I have never seen this experiment in the book,so i actually just ignored it.Don't think its THAT important though :p

Attachments

• g_water_path_in_gravity.doc
    54 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score

basicly your finding gravity of the earth with the he;lpt of water :)

Reaction score
JAN 2012..last question..part d.. -_-
work function is constant for whatever increase in frequency and h = planks constant also e is a constant as it represents elctron charge , so any increase in volatge which is eV will result in an increase in f :) you cna aslo quote value form ur grpah and show how V is = to f :)

good morning :)

Reaction score
you can show V= f by arranging the equation in the form og y= mx + c
y= f
m= e/h
x variable = V
and c tht is y intercept would be workfunciton (cant paste the symbol upon h)

Reaction score
viscosity decreases with increase in temperature
example oil when temperature is cold it has high viscosity doest flow tht well but when we heat it viscosity increases and it flows faster :)

"its a miskae viscosity decreases and flows faster :)"