• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

Reaction score
If I'm makin notes for the pillars of islam i hav to cover all five of em rit???

Reaction score
Can we apply by submitting resources for the SAT examination or does it have to be for (I)GCSE and/or A-levels and IB

Reaction score
Do I have to sketch and scan diagrams to include them in my notes? I read that you will mention that later, but at the moment, In my prepared sample, I have some diagrams. So how can I upload them?

Reaction score
All you need to do for now is apply.
You will receive further instructions in response to your application within a couple of days.
what application? we can post our samples by aug 30th.. right? or do we have to just sign up for the contest before that?

Reaction score
Do I have to sketch and scan diagrams to include them in my notes? I read that you will mention that later, but at the moment, In my prepared sample, I have some diagrams. So how can I upload them?
You can either sketch or scan them or it's better to copy from the Internet, from the website that does not enforce any copyright claims.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Can we apply by submitting resources for the SAT examination or does it have to be for (I)GCSE and/or A-levels and IB
Yes it can be any revision related material but it has to follow the rules in the first post.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Images aren't a priority at this stage.
Keep them in any way you wish but they should be clear and readable.