• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Xtremepapers has initiated good way produce and share resources on this website... Just a request your upload option doesn,t provide options to upload APK files .
Please do the necessary update so that anyone can upload their files as per the contest ...
Great work ...
Keep it up...
Baaz
:)
APK is the file format used to distribute and install application software and middleware onto Google's Android operating and has no relation to XtremePapers Contest 2012.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
PlanetMaster
question) If I like wrote 2-3 Subs in the form which I am offering so Would the selection be in a Per Subject ?as I mean that If i Fail to Qualify is XYZ sub But got selected Fr ABC Subject ...
If you applied for subject A, B and C, you might be accepted for either one, two or all three subjects.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I sent the application, should I wait for a response now or what? And when should we start uploading the chapters and where?
All you need to do for now is apply.
You will receive further instructions in response to your application within a couple of days.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
How to upload samples? I mean like we should write all of that or can send as attachments too?
From the first post:
"If you think you have the potential and want to help XtremePapers advance knowledge, send me the following via conversation
with the subject 'Application for XtremePapers contest 2012':
> A little about yourself,
> Your offered subjects,
> A personal statement,
> A sample."

Please re-read the first post carefully before posting further queries!

Reaction score
Can i apply for many subjects from different qualifications..eg One subject from Cambridge Igcse and the other from a-levels??