• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

Reaction score
Xtremepapers has initiated good way produce and share resources on this website... Just a request your upload option doesn,t provide options to upload APK files .
Please do the necessary update so that anyone can upload their files as per the contest ...
Great work ...
Keep it up...
Baaz
:)

Reaction score
So what you mean is that if i get selected for my sample, i will have to make complete notes for all the chapters in that particular subject?

Reaction score
PlanetMaster
question) If I like wrote 2-3 Subs in the form which I am offering so Would the selection be in a Per Subject ?as I mean that If i Fail to Qualify is XYZ sub But got selected Fr ABC Subject ...

Reaction score
Ok .Thank's Bro
I am real good in computer so hoping to qualify :D
Ur welcome..dnt mention it ;)..Im really interested in this competition..problem is it will take a lot of time to write this stuff..and dont tell me ur gonna copy paste the notes coz its not allowed..it has to be hand written :D

Reaction score
Ur welcome..dnt mention it ;)..Im really interested in this competition..problem is it will take a lot of time to write this stuff..and dont tell me ur gonna copy paste the notes coz its not allowed..it has to be hand written :D
No Bro they are not copy pasted...They are orignally Mine
and Planet master Clearly said that the notes has to in Electronic Written Form
I had more notes but all packed up and Stored in the upper Closet :p

Reaction score
No Bro they are not copy pasted...They are orignally Mine
and Planet master Clearly said that the notes has to in Electronic Written Form
I had more notes but all packed up and Stored in the upper Closet :p
Oh.in that case gud luck..i have a long way to goooooooo!!

Reaction score
I sent the application, should I wait for a response now or what? And when should we start uploading the chapters and where?