• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHO R YOU??

Reaction score
Hey! This is such a cool thread! :D
Well I'm tiger! I've just finished my AS and I'm (nervously) waiting for my results! I'm originally from Kerala in India but I live in England, I speak Arabic, Malayalam and English and can understand Hindi and tamil....but I need to learn Urdu! Like Rmarie-yum I dnt get half the jokes on xpc! :/ I love reading and writing poetry....I can't draw to save my life! :p Living in England is good cuz I have had many opportunities to do dawah, and I love it! :D I'd love to be everyone's friend here too!!
That's so cool :D so u have a british accent then? :p I been to England and I haven't seen any white tigers -.- :p
Exactly! everyone jokes in Urdu and I don't get it :/ *fist pump* :D
Btw why don't u write any more poems on the poetry thread anymore? :/

Reaction score
That's so cool :D so u have a british accent then? :p I been to England and I haven't seen any white tigers -.- :p
Exactly! everyone jokes in Urdu and I don't get it :/ *fist pump* :D
Btw why don't u write any more poems on the poetry thread anymore? :/
Hehe lol yh I guess! :D We tigers aren't in public view! ;)
Ikr! Even in the poetry thread ad stuff! *returns fist pump* :p
U rmb me writing??? Well it seems like that thread is almost dead now :( all our best poets seem to have disappeared!

Reaction score
helo :D
you can call me mune,im 15 years old and im in the 3rd year of olevels.
i love sleeping,eating,tvshows,music,movies,winning,sketching,and making awesome frnds.
i live in islamabad and m basically from kashmir.
i love cats,they're cute.

Reaction score
helo :D
you can call me mune,im 15 years old and im in the 3rd year of olevels.
i love sleeping,eating,tvshows,music,movies,winning,sketching,and making awesome frnds.
i live in islamabad and m basically from kashmir.
i love cats,they're cute.

I thought you hated being called ''Mune'' :p

Reaction score
AOA :D

Nice to meet you Shah... :D
My name's Jane (no, I'm not a Christian -.- )
I'm an American (Italian/ French and Spanish/Mexican descendant :) ) currently residing in *not going to mention it in public*:p
I'm not lucky enough to be a born Muslim :( but i'm lucky enough to be a convert (Proud to be a Muslim :D )
I'm a 15 year old (almost) IGCSE student and I can't wait for it to be over. :D (this M/J I.A:))
My mother tongue is English and I can speak French, Spanish and Italian :). I'd love to learn Urdu (since most of them here speak and
Urdu and I don't understand it :()

I have a disease called 'XPCAddiction' and there's no cure for it :D

Writing has always been my passion but I don't get much time for it these days :(
Sometimes I like to draw but i'm not really good at it :p
Oh, I love photography. I take my camera with me every time I go on tour with dad :D but I forgot to take it this time :(
I play basketball, badminton and volleyball:D
I like to try new things so my hobbies keep changing :D
I'm VERY social and I love making friends :D
I'm a total Potterhead

I can be very annoying at times, especially in real life :ROFLMAO:
I really dunno what I want to be when I grow up. My mind keeps changing :unsure:
But I definitely don't want to be a doctor or anything in that field. :ROFLMAO:

I hate racists, bullies...and Lady GaGa, Justin Beiber:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

I'm an American (Italian/ French and Spanish/Mexican descendant :) ) currently residing in *not going to mention it in public*:p
I'm not lucky enough to be a born Muslim :( but i'm lucky enough to be a convert (Proud to be a Muslim :D )
I'm a 15 year old (almost) IGCSE student and I can't wait for it to be over. :D (this M/J I.A:))
My mother tongue is English and I can speak French, Spanish and Italian :). I'd love to learn Urdu (since most of them here speak and

Writing has always been my passion but I don't get much time for it these days :(
Oh, I love photography. I take my camera with me every time I go on tour with dad :D but I forgot to take it this time :(
I'm a total Potterhead

I really dunno what I want to be when I grow up. My mind keeps changing :unsure:

Interesting......

Reaction score

I'm a total Potterhead

You seem like an interesting person mashallah! :D and cool! I've always wanted to visit Mexico :p

Reaction score
ty :p
whitetiger64 I don't really like Mexico :p
BTW, you live in England right? :D
You must have a British accent :D
I love British accent :love:
Really?! It just seems soooo exotic :p
Hahaha, yh I do have an accent...but I cn never understand why ppl love it so much! :/ I thnk American accent sounds sooooooo cool! You must be having it right?