• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHO R YOU??

Reaction score
Hi guys, my name's Serena, a 17 year old girl from Botswana (Bots for short), Africa. I finished my GCSEs last year and will be starting at university in July, I'm both quite nervous and exited...I speak Setwana and I'm quite fluent in English, so much that I'd call it my first language :)
I love reading novels and am a HUGE fan of William Shakespeare:love: ; all my friends I'm crazy for that. Oh well...:notworthy: Favourite books would be Twilight Saga, Hunger Games, The Map of Time, Altar of Eden and so many others that I can't possibly fit them in this post :p
I am also writing a novel, hoping to finish it by the end of this year.
I'm into mountain hiking and and any active sport like tennis, badminton. I don't know how to swim, but am working on it...
My fave t.v show is Scrubs and am trying to get the whole series. I'm into video games such as Grand Turismo 5, Grant Theft Auto, Tekken 6, Dragon Ball Z. I am NOT a "girly" girl...
I am business oriented; wish to start selling my own product(s) very soon....

Have you thought of any products yet? I mean, do you have anything in mind?

Reaction score
Have you thought of any products yet? I mean, do you have anything in mind?

Well I've started making customized arm/wrist bands, y'know, the Nike and Addidas type. They aren't really available in Bots but most of my peers seem to actually like them and willing to buy. And by customized I mean like having your initials on or a your favorite design...So right now thats what I'm focusing on.

Reaction score
Salaam,

Nice to know you :)
I'm Pakistani, Living in UAE...Done with Igcse's! and Now In grade 11!
I can speak Urdu, English, Arabic, Punjabi, Turkish and Azeri ! (still learning Farsi, Turkish and Arabic)
I'm big fan of Languages and cultures, Love to write poems on reality (Poem writing inspired by Sami yusuf ) :)
Love to study about Islam, and geographical maps and Aim to be a doctor In future IA. :)

Reaction score
Salaam,

Nice to know you :)
I'm Pakistani, Living in UAE...Done with Igcse's! and Now In grade 11!
I can speak Urdu, English, Arabic, Punjabi, Turkish and Azeri ! (still learning Farsi, Turkish and Arabic)
I'm big fan of Languages and cultures, Love to write poems on reality (Poem writing inspired by Sami yusuf ) :)
Love to study about Islam, and geographical maps and Aim to be a doctor In future IA. :)
nice to know u too...gr8 u know turkish and learning farsi..these are my fav lang.,,me too..like Sami Yusuf nd ya..me too wanna b a doctor..wow we r so similar..

Reaction score
nice to know u too...gr8 u know turkish and learning farsi..these are my fav lang.,,me too..like Sami Yusuf nd ya..me too wanna b a doctor..wow we r so similar..

Oh yeah, I nice to see that!
I love these languages And want to visit Turkey, Iran and Azerbaijan IA.

Reaction score
I am frm pakistan. My real name is daid ahmad. I love watching tv and reading novels. My fav topic is history and world affairs. I want to draw but am not good at sketching. My hobby is cooking. I. Wish to go to other cities and countries but i have never been out of multan(except for bhakar and bahawalpur) .i dont like books related to sea or sea journey. I like urdu poetry. I am beginning to learn german. Usually i am kind , but sometimes i get angry and aggressive. my anger is extreme but shortlived and aftr sometime iforget my grudges You can say 'pal me tola pal me masha'

Reaction score
I am frm pakistan. My real name is daid ahmad. I love watching tv and reading novels. My fav topic is history and world affairs. I want to draw but am not good at sketching. My hobby is cooking. I. Wish to go to other cities and countries but i have never been out of multan(except for bhakar and bahawalpur) .i dont like books related to sea or sea journey. I like urdu poetry. I am beginning to learn german. Usually i am kind , but sometimes i get angry and aggressive. You can say 'pal me tola pal me masha'
nice to know u..but what does that last line mean??

Reaction score
WOW..WHAT A COLORFUL FREIND I GOT..U GOT SLOT OF SMILEYS..HEHEHEH..SHOWS THAT U R VERY JOLLY..GR8 MISSION..AM LEARNING ALOT FROM U..AND YA..THANX FOR BEING MY FRND..WE'LL SURE HELP U LEARN URDU..INSHALLAH..
Thankyou so much ^-^ And omg are you that happy to meet me? :p You typed everything in caps lock, you must be screaming out of happiness that u met me :cool:
Yeah I use them a lot :D its actually a habit you know ;) It makes the message look happy :) I like that :D
LoL jolly good show :ROFLMAO: Most people call me high :9
Yeah learn a lot from me and ill teach you Spanish :D and your welcome ^-^
I hope somebody helps me in Urdu :X3:

Reaction score
Thankyou so much ^-^ And omg are you that happy to meet me? :p You typed everything in caps lock, you must be screaming out of happiness that u met me :cool:
Yeah I use them a lot :D its actually a habit you know ;) It makes the message look happy :) I like that :D
well i can help in learning urdu.
and anybody can plz help me in learning german

Reaction score

i am happy..thats for sure..but the caps lock thing is cuz currently am not having my specs on..so cant see the small font..:p

Reaction score
hi guys,,now that my exams r over,,and am free..i thought of makin more frnds on XPC and know more ppl..so,there's nothing much to do here..just tell me something about u guys..like ur actual name(if u dont mind,,if u do,,then omit that)..where u r from?what language u spek etc..and anything else u like..well let me start first
My actual name is Syed Usman Shah..am from Pakistan, pathan..from Peshawar..nd ofcours i speak Pashto..i live in Dubai..done with A-levels..my interests..i love to sketch..i used to sketch humans before,,but now that i know that its wrong..i sketch other stuff..my future plans.
i'll love to be called DR.USMAN in my future....want to be a doctor..specially an Ophthalmologist..
now u guys..tell me about urself..:D
shazmina sweetjinnah FeLiX zoe champ-student nd all others,,i keep forgetting ur names guys,,sorry..

u knw me well enough:D

Reaction score
Hey! This is such a cool thread! :D
Well I'm tiger! I've just finished my AS and I'm (nervously) waiting for my results! I'm originally from Kerala in India but I live in England, I speak Arabic, Malayalam and English and can understand Hindi and tamil....but I need to learn Urdu! Like Rmarie-yum I dnt get half the jokes on xpc! :/ I love reading and writing poetry....I can't draw to save my life! :p Living in England is good cuz I have had many opportunities to do dawah, and I love it! :D I'd love to be everyone's friend here too!!