• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHO R YOU??

Reaction score
assalamualikumwarahmatullah,
I really dont want to mention my name (Im sorry:(). But i'll surely tell u other things about myself. I am 16 (Gonna be 17 this yr) and im from Pakistan but i live in Saudi Arabia. Finished my AS (and waiting eagarly for my result although I know its a long way to go).hobbies: i love helping people in any way i can. I write my diary during my free time. (And I really like it when someone wants to be my friend;)).
want to question me more. Sure u can. But sorry not my name

Reaction score
hi guys,,now that my exams r over,,and am free..i thought of makin more frnds on XPC and know more ppl..so,there's nothing much to do here..just tell me something about u guys..like ur actual name(if u dont mind,,if u do,,then omit that)..where u r from?what language u spek etc..and anything else u like..well let me start first
My actual name is Syed Usman Shah..am from Pakistan, pathan..from Peshawar..nd ofcours i speak Pashto..i live in Dubai..done with A-levels..my interests..i love to sketch..i used to sketch humans before,,but now that i know that its wrong..i sketch other stuff..my future plans.
i'll love to be called DR.USMAN in my future....want to be a doctor..specially an Ophthalmologist..
now u guys..tell me about urself..:D
shazmina sweetjinnah FeLiX zoe champ-student nd all others,,i keep forgetting ur names guys,,sorry..

My name..hmm, you can call me Knowie, am from Pakistan but live in Saudi Arabia:) I love yo write stories and poetry, sketch, paint, photography, books and am very much interested in Islam :)
and my future plans? Hmm...doctor, am fascinated by the whole human body actually so it's hard to decide what i want to specialize in :p and more than anything, I want to be a Da'iyah (a woman who spreads teachings of Islam)...

Reaction score
My name..hmm, you can call me Knowie, am from Pakistan but live in Saudi Arabia:) I love yo write stories and poetry, sketch, paint, photography, books and am very much interested in Islam :)
and my future plans? Hmm...doctor, am fascinated by the whole human body actually so it's hard to decide what i want to specialize in :p and more than anything, I want to be a Da'iyah (a woman who spreads teachings of Islam)...
no words sis..great..MASHALLAH

Reaction score
assalamualikumwarahmatullah,
I really dont want to mention my name (Im sorry:(). But i'll surely tell u other things about myself. I am 16 (Gonna be 17 this yr) and im from Pakistan but i live in Saudi Arabia. Finished my AS (and waiting eagarly for my result although I know its a long way to go).hobbies: i love helping people in any way i can. I write my diary during my free time. (And I really like it when someone wants to be my friend;)).
want to question me more. Sure u can. But sorry not my name
no prb bout ur name.perfectly OK.nd love ur hobby..done wid AS gr8..ya sure we'll or atleast i'll love to be ur frnd..so is ur AS in science or commerce?

Reaction score
no prb bout ur name.perfectly OK.nd love ur hobby..done wid AS gr8..ya sure we'll or atleast i'll love to be ur frnd..so is ur AS in science or commerce?
In science... Inshallah..... My goal is to become a great doctor....... To help poor ppl in need..... For free........ Not with any greed forr money........ May Alllah Fullfill my dreams....... not only mine bu all of yours ...... Including u Shah...... it is for u ppl that is said that......
dunya main chand aik naik loog hain jin ki waja sai aj tak ye dunya chal rahi hai. Agar ye naik loag na hotai to is waqt tak ye dunya taba ho chuki hoti...... And i definitely think that u are among them.....
May Allah blesss u for all the threads u are making to guide us muslims to the ryt path.. Ameen

Reaction score
In science... Inshallah..... My goal is to become a great doctor....... To help poor ppl in need..... For free........ Not with any greed forr money........ May Alllah Fullfill my dreams....... not only mine bu all of yours ...... Including u Shah...... it is for u ppl that is said that......
dunya main chand aik naik loog hain jin ki waja sai aj tak ye dunya chal rahi hai. Agar ye naik loag na hotai to is waqt tak ye dunya taba ho chuki hoti...... And i definitely think that u are among them.....
May Allah blesss u for all the threads u are making to guide us muslims to the ryt path.. Ameen
MASHALLAH sis..ur thoughts,,they r gr8..helping ppl for free..if u keep studying medicine wid this intention..INSHALLAH am damn sure..u'll succeed..thanks alot for ur dua for me..really really appreciate it..loved it..

Reaction score
My name's Maryum...Yes I'm from Pakistan but I live in Saudi Arabia..and I love this place <3 Just done with Grade 10 and have taken the IGCSEs for 2 subjects so far...I'l be appearing for the IGCSEs next year in Grade 11 for 6 other subjects... I'm a nice but sensitive person..Really like people that are kind to others, people that don't judge others without really knowing them and people that can respect the choices and opinions of others... One of the first things people get to know about me is that I absolutely LOVE cats =^-^= Please check out the information on my profile to view my cats' profile pages just in case anyone here is interested=) Right now the only languages I actually know are Urdu and English but I really wanna learn Arabic and hopefully I soon will... I really don't know what I wanna do in future... haven't decided yet:)

ure almost like me,but i can speak korean and kashmiri too:p
i love cats too

Reaction score
hi guys,,now that my exams r over,,and am free..i thought of makin more frnds on XPC and know more ppl..so,there's nothing much to do here..just tell me something about u guys..like ur actual name(if u dont mind,,if u do,,then omit that)..where u r from?what language u spek etc..and anything else u like..well let me start first
My actual name is Syed Usman Shah..am from Pakistan, pathan..from Peshawar..nd ofcours i speak Pashto..i live in Dubai..done with A-levels..my interests..i love to sketch..i used to sketch humans before,,but now that i know that its wrong..i sketch other stuff..my future plans.
i'll love to be called DR.USMAN in my future....want to be a doctor..specially an Ophthalmologist..
now u guys..tell me about urself..:D
shazmina sweetjinnah FeLiX zoe champ-student nd all others,,i keep forgetting ur names guys,,sorry..
Salam :D
Ill be your friend ^-^
My name is *Ahem* You can call me Marie ^-^ and I am from shattered dreams, wonderful place.. you can google it. And I am a proud Muslimah :D :) And I am just finished with my As levels.. gonna graduate high school next year and I am like so excited :D :D
My mother tongue is English...I know Spanish and I lil Arabic and im learning Urdu for the summer because I find learning new languages really fun and plus I chose to learn Urdu cz everyone here speaks Urdu and its awkward that I don't understand :ROFLMAO: epic fail for me :( its hard :D

Yeah I like to read and write stories when I am bored :) Writing has always been my passion, my father always told me that im wonderful in writing :) Unfortunately,, I stopped writing for a few months because I had to prepare for the exams which was very stressful so I might start writing again propably after Ramadan :) I don't know how to draw, I do know how but its really awful tbh :ROFLMAO: But I can do graffiti *-* Don't worry, I don't vandalize :') I don't know how to draw on walls :p Just paper ;) Its a gift actually, my teachers were always fond of my graffiti stylings and my handwriting :D So yeah :cool:
And hmmm... this summer I couldn't travel anywhere :( So the 2nd year im stuck in shattered dreams again :D so I have gained a new hobby to troll others :D Im a good troll dw :D I love to have fun with my friends and I also love making new friends as well :D Its just so awesome ^-^

And yeah my mission since I was a child was to make my parents proud ^-^ So when I get a job, I want to work in business management, lawyer or maybe a humanitarian :D who knows? Maybe ill be a superhero someday:D Jk when im through with school, ill know what im gonna be IA :) and since last year I have a wonderful case of being an xpf addict... there is no doctor available to diagnose such a disease :D and I have an extreme case of being a chocoholic and most people here like to call me crazy .-. But that's not true *crosses fingers* :ROFLMAO: Imma vampire and I just love to help others *-* and troll them as well >:D some find me extremely annoying but I call it uniquely awesome ;)

So that's all I gotta say to introduce myself :) and that's who I am :D *Peace*
Have a nice day ^-^

Reaction score
Hi guys, my name's Serena, a 17 year old girl from Botswana (Bots for short), Africa. I finished my GCSEs last year and will be starting at university in July, I'm both quite nervous and exited...I speak Setwana and I'm quite fluent in English, so much that I'd call it my first language :)
I love reading novels and am a HUGE fan of William Shakespeare:love: ; all my friends I'm crazy for that. Oh well...:notworthy: Favourite books would be Twilight Saga, Hunger Games, The Map of Time, Altar of Eden and so many others that I can't possibly fit them in this post :p
I am also writing a novel, hoping to finish it by the end of this year.
I'm into mountain hiking and and any active sport like tennis, badminton. I don't know how to swim, but am working on it...
My fave t.v show is Scrubs and am trying to get the whole series. I'm into video games such as Grand Turismo 5, Grant Theft Auto, Tekken 6, Dragon Ball Z. I am NOT a "girly" girl...
I am business oriented; wish to start selling my own product(s) very soon....

Reaction score
Salam :D
Ill be your friend ^-^
My name is *Ahem* You can call me Marie ^-^ and I am from shattered dreams, wonderful place.. you can google it. And I am a proud Muslimah :D :) And I am just finished with my As levels.. gonna graduate high school next year and I am like so excited :D :D
My mother tongue is English...I know Spanish and I lil Arabic and im learning Urdu for the summer because I find learning new languages really fun and plus I chose to learn Urdu cz everyone here speaks Urdu and its awkward that I don't understand :ROFLMAO: epic fail for me :( its hard :D

Yeah I like to read and write stories when I am bored :) Writing has always been my passion, my father always told me that im wonderful in writing :) Unfortunately,, I stopped writing for a few months because I had to prepare for the exams which was very stressful so I might start writing again propably after Ramadan :) I don't know how to draw, I do know how but its really awful tbh :ROFLMAO: But I can do graffiti *-* Don't worry, I don't vandalize :') I don't know how to draw on walls :p Just paper ;) Its a gift actually, my teachers were always fond of my graffiti stylings and my handwriting :D So yeah :cool:
And hmmm... this summer I couldn't travel anywhere :( So the 2nd year im stuck in shattered dreams again :D so I have gained a new hobby to troll others :D Im a good troll dw :D I love to have fun with my friends and I also love making new friends as well :D Its just so awesome ^-^

And yeah my mission since I was a child was to make my parents proud ^-^ So when I get a job, I want to work in business management, lawyer or maybe a humanitarian :D who knows? Maybe ill be a superhero someday:D Jk when im through with school, ill know what im gonna be IA :) and since last year I have a wonderful case of being an xpf addict... there is no doctor available to diagnose such a disease :D and I have an extreme case of being a chocoholic and most people here like to call me crazy .-. But that's not true *crosses fingers* :ROFLMAO: Imma vampire and I just love to help others *-* and troll them as well >:D some find me extremely annoying but I call it uniquely awesome ;)

So that's all I gotta say to introduce myself :) and that's who I am :D *Peace*
Have a nice day ^-^
WOW..WHAT A COLORFUL FREIND I GOT..U GOT SLOT OF SMILEYS..HEHEHEH..SHOWS THAT U R VERY JOLLY..GR8 MISSION..AM LEARNING ALOT FROM U..AND YA..THANX FOR BEING MY FRND..WE'LL SURE HELP U LEARN URDU..INSHALLAH..

Reaction score
Hi guys, my name's Serena, a 17 year old girl from Botswana (Bots for short), Africa. I finished my GCSEs last year and will be starting at university in July, I'm both quite nervous and exited...I speak Setwana and I'm quite fluent in English, so much that I'd call it my first language :)
I love reading novels and am a HUGE fan of William Shakespeare:love: ; all my friends I'm crazy for that. Oh well...:notworthy: Favourite books would be Twilight Saga, Hunger Games, The Map of Time, Altar of Eden and so many others that I can't possibly fit them in this post :p
I am also writing a novel, hoping to finish it by the end of this year.
I'm into mountain hiking and and any active sport like tennis, badminton. I don't know how to swim, but am working on it...
My fave t.v show is Scrubs and am trying to get the whole series. I'm into video games such as Grand Turismo 5, Grant Theft Auto, Tekken 6, Dragon Ball Z. I am NOT a "girly" girl...
I am business oriented; wish to start selling my own product(s) very soon....
NICE TO KNOW U..WOW U LIKE MOUNTAIN HIKING..COOL(y)..video games..dont ask..I JUST LOVEEEE THEM..