• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Was the ICT p12 too easy or I'm just a genius?

Reaction score
Hey guys the exam was easy and I think the A* will be from 25 marks in total papers

BTW what was the answer of the 2 excel questions awarded 1 mark each .. i did it 4 and 48 ...

Reaction score
i wrote sum for both but didnt use if i said use D7 to subtract them from each other if the answer is 0 they are equal :p

Reaction score
Hey guys the exam was easy and I think the A* will be from 25 marks in total papers

BTW what was the answer of the 2 excel questions awarded 1 mark each .. i did it 4 and 48 ...

It was 2 and 31 .. I'm 100% sure.

Reaction score
Oops sorry. Might be 3, I can't recall the amount of Brazils but I'm pretty sure about 31 though

Reaction score
It was 31 for sure haha, not certain if 2 or 3 but it wasn't 4 brazillians.
ohh sorry i meant 31 :p hahah sorry btw i didnt say use if function in the end i said subtract them both from each other if the asnwer is 0 they are equal :p what do u think ?

Reaction score
the formula was about India ?? I thought it was about brazil :/ ..so i will lose 4 marks ..3 for the explain the function and 1 mark for " 31 "

Reaction score
No it was 4 and I am 100% sure about it ! I put a mark beside Each " BRA " code and there was 4 " BRA "

4 Brazils

Reaction score
No it was 4 and I am 100% sure about it ! I put a mark beside Each " BRA " code and there was 4 " BRA "

4 Brazils
There were 4 Brazils, even I counted that.
But the question asked about Cuba (As far as I remember it was about Cell C3 which was Cuba) and the answer to that was 2

Reaction score
ohh sorry i meant 31 :p hahah sorry btw i didnt say use if function in the end i said subtract them both from each other if the asnwer is 0 they are equal :p what do u think ?

One of my friends did the exact same thing.. It makes sense but they gave you 3 cells to use so.. You should get full marks , if not they might cut 1.

Reaction score
you guys saying the exam was easy:eek:
it was soooooooo hard:'(
every 1 one in my school screwed:(
i hope the threshold is low:)