• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Was the ICT p12 too easy or I'm just a genius?

Reaction score
It went extremely well, thank god.
I have just one slight question. Remember that ATM question? Well, I wrote the answer well. But there was this point:
"the computer checks if the bank accunt if it has sufficient funds" I wrote sufficient amount of money. Is that alright?

Reaction score
I have just one slight question. Remember that ATM question? Well, I wrote the answer well. But there was this point:
"the computer checks if the bank accunt if it has sufficient funds" I wrote sufficient amount of money. Is that alright?

Yeah that's completely acceptable. Funds are just another word for money.

Reaction score
It was an awesome paper, easy but slightly tricky. Variant 12 here. But:
  • Was the chronological order Blog or Wiki? And why?

Reaction score
Yep your fine on that.

I agree the excel part was annoying but hopefully I did it all right.^
To be honest, this is the firs time I am satisfied with an I.T Theory exam.

Yeah, the excel part was not so easy. You are required to write all the neccessary points. Oh and for that question about the formulae, the answer is the IF function.

Reaction score
But, in a wiki, everything is ordered {1,2,3} at the beginning. So why not a wiki?

It was blog. Nothing in a wiki is ordered. Check out wikipedia on some random topic and theres no real order of the information. It's just a numbered list at the side of the page which is 1 2 3.

Reaction score
To be honest, this is the firs time I am satisfied with an I.T Theory exam.

Yeah, the excel part was not so easy. You are required to write all the neccessary points. Oh and for that question about the formulae, the answer is the IF function.

I wrote 2 sum functions to make sure they have the same total and an IF function so if the values match it should give a "Yes" and if they don't it should give a "No"

Reaction score
I wrote 2 sum functions to make sure they have the same total and an IF function so if the values match it should give a "Yes" and if they don't it should give a "No"
Exactly! That is what I did too. I wrote three formulas and described them.

Reaction score
in the $ the one for F4 i forgot the phrase relative referencing it didnt pop up in my mind instead i said that the $ sign appear when we use F4 which keep the column or data chosen fixed & not moving downward when the formula is pasted onto following cells ?? so is this right ... is it reasonable as an answer?

Reaction score
in the $ the one for F4 i forgot the phrase relative referencing it didnt pop up in my mind instead i said that the $ sign appear when we use F4 which keep the column or data chosen fixed & not moving downward when the formula is pasted onto following cells ?? so is this right ... is it reasonable as an answer?

Its a good thing you didn't remember the phrase relative referencing because if you wrote that you would've been wrong. The correct term was absolute referencing and since it was 3 marks I believe you will get 2 for your answer.

Reaction score
Its a good thing you didn't remember the phrase relative referencing because if you wrote that you would've been wrong. The correct term was absolute referencing and since it was 3 marks I believe you will get 2 for your answer.
that's gd i guess :p i screwed up in some parts though like the one for D6 & B19 .... i wrote the formulas & explained didnt use D7 though :S ... in the true & false what where the answers?