• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Was the ICT p12 too easy or I'm just a genius?

Reaction score
in the $ the one for F4 i forgot the phrase relative referencing it didnt pop up in my mind instead i said that the $ sign appear when we use F4 which keep the column or data chosen fixed & not moving downward when the formula is pasted onto following cells ?? so is this right ... is it reasonable as an answer?
I wrote it almost like what you did:
The functions will always refer to the absolute ranged cells. So when we drag the formula downwards, the cells refered will still be the same.

I wrote it much more detailed but forgot lol.

Reaction score
I believe the marking will be like this:
1. always refer to the fixed cells
2. dragging downwards the formula
3. the cells will remain the same

Reaction score
that's gd i guess :p i screwed up in some parts though like the one for D6 & B19 .... i wrote the formulas & explained didnt use D7 though :S ... in the true & false what where the answers?

What functions did you put for D6 and B19? Because I put sum functions and put an IF function in D7.
I don't remember the true/false questions.. you'd have to remind me :s

Reaction score
What functions did you put for D6 and B19? Because I put sum functions and put an IF function in D7.
I don't remember the true/false questions.. you'd have to remind me :s
i used sum for both in B19 = sum(B8:B18) & in D6=sum(D2:D5) i think D1 dont remember & then the answers of both are compared visually if same then total days is equal to total duration .... the true & false i remember the order false,false,true,false,false i dont recall the questions :p

Reaction score
uhhh i feeel soooo stupid at least i got the expert system & the ATM & the turtle completely right :D

Reaction score
i used sum for both in B19 = sum(B8:B18) & in D6=sum(D2:D5) i think D1 dont remember & then the answers of both are compared visually if same then total days is equal to total duration .... the true & false i remember the order false,false,true,false,false i dont recall the questions :p

Lol then I have no idea whether or not it's correct.

Reaction score
Lol then I have no idea whether or not it's correct.
presentation software is not for modeling is it ... i just opened the ICT notes yesterday so im almost in a loss i depended on my memory :p

Reaction score
And el hemdela they gave us good questions like Microprocessor processing, ATM and Expert system.

It helped a lot.

Reaction score
pressure sensor , movement sensor & light sensor i have no idea from where i got those

Ah and yeah presentation software is not for modeling .
I wrote motion sensor, keypad for password and door/window switches.. I don't think the last one that I wrote was right :S