• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

UHS MCAT (all resources compiled here)

Reaction score
How badly did they treat yours ?

Besides the usual stapling-together of the certificates, mine had a horrendously large fold on one end. It may seem trivial, perhaps, but believe me, I was tempted to iron my certificate to straighten it out.

Still, that's not as bad as what happened to a friend of mine. IBCC actually misplaced (yes, misplaced!) her original certificates. You can probably imagine the state of her nerves when she found out.

The height of negligence.

Reaction score
Besides the usual stapling-together of the certificates, mine had a horrendously large fold on one end. It may seem trivial, perhaps, but believe me, I was tempted to iron my certificate to straighten it out.

Still, that's not as bad as what happened to a friend of mine. IBCC actually misplaced (yes, misplaced!) her original certificates. You can probably imagine the state of her nerves when she found out.

oh boy! :(

Reaction score

Ufff stupid management, proves their standard

Reaction score
A certificate is a legal document, they can't tamper with it by any means, or in any form as far as the laws pertaining to private property are concerned. They should know it and get more responsible

Reaction score
A certificate is a legal document, they can't tamper with it by any means, or in any form as far as the laws pertaining to private property are concerned. They should know it and get more responsible

Maybe they will someday -when the cow jumps over the moon.

Reaction score
Why blue? The moon in Hey Diddle Diddle is normal.

But I digress.
*blue moon

2czpzki.jpg

Reaction score

So did they find her certificates ?

Reaction score
Too bad, I wud get a mini heart attack if that happned with me :/ IBCC should have paid the pounds to the girl to get them reprinted ethically

They made some sort of letter thingy as a substitute. But it's really not the same.

Reaction score
Once upon a time (just ONCE) in 2010, i think, the MCAT for non-FSc students (us) was separate..........
Not glamorous like it should have been though! but hey, this is the UHS we're dealing with. What else can you expect!
The following are the sample papers........
Just for a bigger sample questions bank! ;)

Attachments

• sample_paper_non-fsc_biology.jpg
    sample_paper_non-fsc_biology.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 15
  • sample_paper_non-fsc_che.jpg
    sample_paper_non-fsc_che.jpg
    587.6 KB · Views: 8
  • sample_paper_non-fsc_eng.jpg
    sample_paper_non-fsc_eng.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 7
  • sample_paper_non-fsc_phy.jpg
    sample_paper_non-fsc_phy.jpg
    909.2 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
And these are the sample papers for FSc. students.........

Attachments

• sample-paper-fsc-biology.jpg
    sample-paper-fsc-biology.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 13
  • sample-paper-fsc-chemistry.jpg
    sample-paper-fsc-chemistry.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 8
  • sample-paper-fsc-english.jpg
    sample-paper-fsc-english.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 8
  • sample-paper-fsc-physics.jpg
    sample-paper-fsc-physics.jpg