• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

UHS MCAT (all resources compiled here)

Reaction score
It's +5 for a correct answer, 0 for not answering, -1 for a wrong answer.

The topper this year is Kanza Noor Butt with 1082/1100 marks on the MCAT

that means she did all 220/220 questions out of which 217 were correct hence, 217x5= 1085 and the remaining 3 questions for wrong so that is 1085 - 3 = 1082/1100
that's the way it is...
so if u plan to give it...better leave the question u r unsure of than making blind guesses..
Alright peoples! I got it! :) But this is amazingly CRUEL! :p No wonder I hate negative marking! :/

Reaction score
The merit has risen by about 2% this year. That really is a lot. We can probably expect this upward trend to continue in the following years.

Reaction score
Straight A*s in both O and A Levels were awarded like 793/900 and 975/1050. That means we need to get closer to 1050 to be among the highest merits ?? This is not really amazing! :p :(

Reaction score
Straight A*s in both O and A Levels were awarded like 793/900 and 975/1050. That means we need to get closer to 1050 to be among the highest merits ?? This is not really amazing! :p :(

Actually, no. Straight A*s are rewarded 810/900 and 990/1100 for O Levels and A Levels respectively. That basically means 90%. Which means that ,even if you get straight A*s, in order to get into the top merit university i.e KEMU, you'll need to score 990+ marks in the MCAT, if not better.

Don't worry VelaneDeBeaute , you'll do great In sha Allah. Just keep at it. =)

Reaction score
Moral of the story: FSc ki books ko chaat daala to MCAT jingalala
Haha! But that's not quite comforting, is it? O Levels students got in quite perfectly, e.g. Kanza Noor, but the case was different for A Levels, nai? Few A Levels people made it to KE. :p (I need to get in there - awfully terribly!) :(
And books chaatne k liye sirf teen mahiney ?? I feel impossible! :/

Reaction score
Haha! But that's not quite comforting, is it? O Levels students got in quite perfectly, e.g. Kanza Noor, but the case was different for A Levels, nai? Few A Levels people made it to KE. :p (I need to get in there - awfully terribly!) :(

Some people that I know who had a K.E merit (although not all of them chose to go to ke) but most of them had started doing the fsc books during the A2 years and had read A2 syllabus over the summer after you get done with the AS exams.

But personally I feel if you are willing to give in your maximum, 3 months for licking should be enough for 3 subjects (human memory has constraints, yaad be 3 months main rigorously parha hua he rehta hai)

But stake is high, 1000 + must have for KE

Reaction score
Some people that I know who had a K.E merit (although not all of them chose to go to ke) but most of them had started doing the fsc books during the A2 years and had read A2 syllabus over the summer after you get done with the AS exams.

But personally I feel if you are willing to give in your maximum, 3 months for licking should be enough for 3 subjects (human memory has constraints, yaad be 3 months main rigorously parha hua he rehta hai)

But stake is high, 1000 + must have for KE
I know! :( The problem is that I can't figure out a way to start the reading the FSc books with five subjects running + Other stuff. Mera to A Levels ka syllabus bhi pura nhi ho rha! :p :( You got a solution for that?

Reaction score
I know! :( The problem is that I can't figure out a way to start the reading the FSc books with five subjects running + Other stuff. Mera to A Levels ka syllabus bhi pura nhi ho rha! :p :( You got a solution for that?

Well solution is, focus on getting away with a levels first (entry test na target achieve hua to still a level result hath main ho ga), then as soon as u get done with your last A2 exam take a break for a couple of days then start licking FSc books

Reaction score

'fraid you're wrong there, dearest. Quite a few A Level students made it to K.E this year. And 3 months should be pretty sufficient if you really give it your everything. Be prepared to ride aboard a really nerve-wrecking emotional roller coaster though. These months will be hard, but if you make it through to the other end In sha Allah, the rewards are so worth it.

Feel free to ask any questions you have anytime. And best of luck!

Reaction score
'fraid you're wrong there, dearest. Quite a few A Level students made it to K.E this year. And 3 months should be pretty sufficient if you really give it your everything. Be prepared to ride aboard a really nerve-wrecking emotional roller coaster though. These months will be hard, but if you make it through to the other end In sha Allah, the rewards are so worth it.

Feel free to ask any questions you have anytime. And best of luck!
Yeah, I'm planning to focus on A Levels for now. Jab MCAT ka time aye ga tab dekhi jaye gi. For now I think, its time reinforcing and experiencing what I've studied and what am I studying !! ;)