• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Uʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ IGCSE Nᴏᴛᴇs ﹐ E﹣Bᴏᴏᴋs ᴀɴᴅ Rᴇsᴏᴜʀᴄᴇs ᴴᴰ

Reaction score
same here :) IA me too hoping for A* but why does CIE do that?? i mean anyway next year d syllabus n pattern of pprs are changing...so everyone thought this year it was gonna b easy..
Noooo , that is when they have to make changes in the syllabus and they release specimens for that matter
The change I am talking about is that they change the pattern WITHOUT changing the syllabus so that the candidates dont rely on the previous papers and marking schemes because the purpose of THINK OUT OF THE BOX is no longer there

Reaction score
Either way We Will Be Facing A Brand New Paper , My guess is that there will be fewer pages which means the question will carry more marks and will be related to real life situations!
If U gave IGCSE ICT U will undersatand what I mean

Reaction score
Noooo , that is when they have to make changes in the syllabus and they release specimens for that matter
The change I am talking about is that they change the pattern WITHOUT changing the syllabus so that the candidates dont rely on the previous papers and marking schemes because the purpose of THINK OUT OF THE BOX is no longer there
i dint mean that..... i meant dt dis yrs pprs are "supposed" 2 b easy coz nxt yr d syllabus is changing....but now it doesnt seems so...

Reaction score
i dint mean that..... i meant dt dis yrs pprs are "supposed" 2 b easy coz nxt yr d syllabus is changing....but now it doesnt seems so...
Oh I get what U meant but they have to change pattern who cares if syllabus is changing(CIE EVIL THOUGHT)
y r dese igcse ppl so annoying?!!!!!!! yes....dis year ict was d most difficult amongst all!!!
YEP AND theres nothing we can do
yup...i gt it :)... i dnt mind the changes but it shld be something that we'll b able 2 ace IA...:)
Inshallah
u havnt even done the other exams...?? :p IA nothin elz will b difficult
May Allah Help Us to Prepare

Reaction score
Yup, you nailed the concept :)