• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So.....is anyone watching Game of Thrones?

Reaction score
What do you mean its not your kind of show? And what kind of epic shows are you referring to?

I finished all 8 seasons of Dexter.. AWESOMENESS!
I watched 3 seasons of Grey's Anatomy.
1 Season of Castle.
Started ''White Collar''.
Started ''The Sopranos''.
Watched all the episodes of ''under the dome''..
Watching ''Teen Wolf - season 3''.
Started ''Fringe''.
OMG.. 11th August.. just realized.. today is the new episode of ''Breaking Bad''.. It's back after months! :D

Reaction score
Well, i don't know. Weird names. :p
Set in old times. No guns!
No cool stuff.
No evil genius main character.

1. Medieval/Fantasy setting
2.Again, would you think it would make sense to set it in modern times?
3.Timeline
4.Dragons, High-calibre acting from EVERYONE, expansive worlds of politics and drama, an imp who is just too awesome to be true, battle scenes, tragic love tales, Khal Drogo, unexpected death scenes of major characters.
5. Every character is a different shade of gray, no black and white conflicts here at all.

Reaction score
1. Medieval/Fantasy setting
2.Again, would you think it would make sense to set it in modern times?
3.Timeline
4.Dragons, High-calibre acting from EVERYONE, expansive worlds of politics and drama, an imp who is just too awesome to be true, battle scenes, tragic love tales, Khal Drogo, unexpected death scenes of major characters.
5. Every character is a different shade of gray, no black and white conflicts here at all.

So is it supposed to be awesome from the first episode?

Reaction score
I finished all 8 seasons of Dexter.. AWESOMENESS!
I watched 3 seasons of Grey's Anatomy.
1 Season of Castle.
Started ''White Collar''.
Started ''The Sopranos''.
Watched all the episodes of ''under the dome''..
Watching ''Teen Wolf - season 3''.
Started ''Fringe''.
OMG.. 11th August.. just realized.. today is the new episode of ''Breaking Bad''.. It's back after months! :D
These are mostly great shows but pale in comparison to GoT except for Breaking Bad, that show is TOO GOOD for its own time.

Reaction score
These are mostly great shows but pale in comparison to GoT except for Breaking Bad, that show is TOO GOOD for its own time.

Breaking Bad, awesome show.
But i really like Dexter. It is pure genius!
The character of Dexter.. is just amazingly created. Evil Serial killer who kills serial killers and gets away with it. O.O
For the first time i saw a show in which, the bad guy is the main character.

Reaction score
Breaking Bad, awesome show.
But i really like Dexter. It is pure genius!
The character of Dexter.. is just amazingly created. Evil Serial killer who kills serial killers and gets away with it. O.O
For the first time i saw a show in which, the bad guy is the main character.
To T.V shows yes, that come to my mind right now but its done many times in other mediums of storytelling.

Reaction score
Did you watch the first episode? If you did not, then yes it is suppose to be awesome just from viewing the first episode.

I watched 5 episodes... months ago! :p
I was at that point where that little girl was practicing sword fighting with a trainer.