• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So.....is anyone watching Game of Thrones?

Reaction score
My Fav Ones--> The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, How i met your mother, New Girl, Rules of Engagement, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Chuck, Prison Break, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Friends, Teen Wolf, Hannibal, Suits.

Reaction score
My Fav Ones--> The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, How i met your mother, New Girl, Rules of Engagement, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Chuck, Prison Break, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Friends, Teen Wolf, Hannibal, Suits.
Where are you now at GoT?

Reaction score
Have you finished season 2 at least?

Reaction score
I watched ''Get him to the greek'' today.. heard it was funny, but felt normal to me!
I'll be watching ''Iron Man 3'' tomorrow.
Iron Man 3 was average at best, according to me. Vast improvement over the second but not as clever or good as the first. See it if you must. Any other movies you wanna watch before GoT?

Reaction score
Iron Man 3 was average at best, according to me. Vast improvement over the second but not as clever or good as the first. See it if you must. Any other movies you wanna watch before GoT?

Well, ''Pride and Prejudice''.. ''Fast and Furious 6''... ''Man of Steel''... ''The Possession''..
What movie do you suggest?

Reaction score
Well, ''Pride and Prejudice''.. ''Fast and Furious 6''... ''Man of Steel''... ''The Possession''..
For new movies released in 2013 that come to mind:

1.Star Trek Into Darkness
2.Evil Dead
3.Warm Bodies
4.Stoker
5.Shadow Dancer
6.Side Effects
7.Man of Steel

Movies you should watch no matter what year they were released,that come to mind now:

1.Children of Men (All time favorite movie)
2.The Good the Bad and The Ugly
3.Little Miss Sunshine
4.Life of Pi
5.A Separation
6.No Country For Old Men
7.Crouching Tiger,Hidden Dragon
8.Nosferatu(1922 and the 1979 version)

Reaction score
For new movies released in 2013 that come to mind:

1.Star Trek Into Darkness
2.Evil Dead
3.Warm Bodies
4.Stoker
5.Shadow Dancer
6.Side Effects
7.Man of Steel

Movies you should watch no matter what year they were released,that come to mind now:

1.Children of Men (All time favorite movie)
2.The Good the Bad The Ugly
3.Little Miss Sunshine
4.Life of Pi
5.A Separation
6.No Country For Old Men
7.Crouching Tiger,Hidden Dragon
8.Nosferatu(1922 and the 1979 version)

Which one should i start with? Could you tell me the most awesome-est of all these movies?

Reaction score
Oh you mean from these four!
1.Which Pride and Prejudice, the 2003 one , the 1980 one or the 1940 one?

2.Fast and Furious 6 should be watched with a big bag of popcorn, your brain left outside the theater, a suspended belief in the laws of physics and reality and enjoy the entertaining high-octane humor and awesome action scenes.

3.The Possession is like a Jewish version of The Exorcist. Terrifying with its atmosphere but inferior in every way to the latter with its unintentional funny scenes and following horror movie cliches despite being a 'true' story.

4.I have not yet watched Man of Steel so until i do, i can't help you here.