• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So.....is anyone watching Game of Thrones?

Reaction score
If so, what do you think about the show?
What made you decide to watch the show?
What rating would you give it out of 10 and why?
Who is the RIGHTFUL ruler of Westoros in your opinion?

Reaction score
Spoilers can and will be discussed so it is advisable you do not visit this thread if you wish not to be spoiled.

Reaction score
well i dont watch the show but for some reason all my friends are freaking out for some apparent reason after the latest episode came out...

Reaction score
I dont think many people here watch it due to many mature content and etc

But to answer your question
1. I love it, full of politics and really large world where the story can keep on expanding and expanding. This kind of things intrigue me
2. I first watched it on cabled TV channel, then I got addicted to it
3. 9 out of 10, I would gladly give it a 10 if only it airs everyday lol
4. So far for me Rob Stark, because he looks sensible, logical and not really power lust compared to other rulers, but sadly he did say he did not wish to become the king and only wanted peace for Winterfell

Reaction score
well i dont watch the show but for some reason all my friends are freaking out for some apparent reason after the latest episode came out...
THEY HAVE A REASON WHY. The latest episode could be the best one out yet is more even more shocking, gut-wrenching than Season 1 Episode 9's conclusion especially the last 15 mins of it.

Reaction score
I dont think many people here watch it due to many mature content and etc

But to answer your question
1. I love it, full of politics and really large world where the story can keep on expanding and expanding. This kind of things intrigue me
2. I first watched it on cabled TV channel, then I got addicted to it
3. 9 out of 10, I would gladly give it a 10 if only it airs everyday lol
4. So far for me Rob Stark, because he looks sensible, logical and not really power lust compared to other rulers, but sadly he did say he did not wish to become the king and only wanted peace for Winterfell
What did you think of Season 3 Episode 9?

Reaction score
What did you think of Season 3 Episode 9?
Didn't watch that one, my cabled TV got problem since episode 3 of season 3, so I missed half of it and all the episodes after it
I'm thinking to watch it online though when I got the chance

Reaction score
Didn't watch that one, my cabled TV got problem since episode 3 of season 3, so I missed half of it and all the episodes after it
I'm thinking to watch it online though when I got the chance
Please do, it was the best episode released to date. It was more shocking, gut-wrenching and brilliant than Eddard Stark's Death. After watching it, comment on your thoughts about it here.

Reaction score
OMG that episode was...no words to describe it!!:eek:
watch these fan reactions
Despite being spoilt about the red wedding, i was still in shock and disbelief in what i just witnessed. When one of the Freys closed the door, something was odd but when they played the Rains of Castmere combined with Catelyn's reaction, i was tensed and it even further built up when Lord Walder was giving his speech. And then..... the bloodbath started with Talisa being stabbed at God knows how many times right in the womb, MINUTES before calling their baby boy Eddard. Bolts flew, knives slashed and blood was spilt. Even Grey Wolf was not spared. And seeing Catelyn's reaction as Roose killed Robb, screaming, giving up on life and just standing there lifeless, before her throat was cut. Combine that last death with the silence of the credits made it purely brilliant, very tragic and much more emotional than a single sound being played.

Reaction score
And Arya was oh so close getting to her to her family but the Hound knew it was too late and knocked her unconscious for her own good. The Starks never do have it easy though ever since Eddard was imprisoned or when Bran was paralysed. All is left is Sansa, Arya, Bran, Rickon and Jon for the Starks now.

Reaction score
I started with season 1, then stopped watching.. because i got hooked to another show --> ''Prison Break''

Reaction score
I started with season 1, then stopped watching.. because i got hooked to another show --> ''Prison Break''
Thats fine, but quickly finish Prison Break and finish season 1,2 and 3. You have about 10 months until the next season so thats plenty of time to finsh any other show as well.

Reaction score
So your going to watch all of the episode in one go? Ive done it for the first 2 seasons of GoT but 4 SEASONS!?!?! Can you handle that?

Dude, i finished ''Prison Break'' .. all 4 seasons in 6 days!
I think i'll be able to handle Game of Thrones. :p
I'm a tv show addict.

Reaction score
Dude, i finished ''Prison Break'' .. all 4 seasons in 6 days!
I think i'll be able to handle Game of Thrones. :p
I'm a tv show addict.
so you have finished it then. i thought you were still watching Prison Break. Oh well, then quickly finish GoT, all three seasons and comment on what you think about it here.

Reaction score
so you have finished it then. i thought you were still watching Prison Break. Oh well, then quickly finish GoT, all three seasons and comment on what you think about it here.

Okay, i'll watch Game of Thrones as soon as i finish ''Hannibal''... last few episodes remaining! :D