• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT Books

Reaction score
Nothing will happen. No disadvantages.
thanks.I was also curious to the know how the colleges will evaluate my two test scores?If I get a bit lower score in my initial test and more in the second test,which score will be considered?Will someone who scores higher in their first attempt(suppose 2100) would be selected over someone whose score in first test is (Suppose 1700) and in second attempt (2200)?

Last edited:
Reaction score
one last question.suppose deadline for submission of application for a particular college is 15th april.If I give my SAT test in november then my scores will be submitted to four chosen colleges right?And what if I give another test in january,will the scores be submitted to the same colleges or will I get to choose other colleges?I am curious to know that will the colleges immediately evaluate my first test scores (assuming they're low)and reject me or will they wait for my second score to evaluate my SAT scores?Sorry for loads of questions.I seriously don't know any of the procedures and my counseling teacher's a bitch.I would really appreciate your help.:):):)

Reaction score
thanks.I was also curious to the know how the colleges will evaluate my two test scores?If I get a bit lower score in my initial test and more in the second test,which score will be considered?Will someone who scores higher in their first attempt(suppose 2100) would be selected over someone whose score in first test is (Suppose 1700) and in second attempt (2200)?
It's not a competition between which applicant is better. The higher score will be considered, but you have to consult the universities first, to be on the safe side. Plus, not only SAT scores are considered. Your school records, extracurriculars, etc. will also be considered.
i also have another query if you don't mind.Is it true that students who apply early have relatively higher chance of selection than students whose scores are higher but apply later but meets the deadline(for example the last day of deadline).thanks in advance
No. That's wrong. I know somebody who applied to Brown University a few hours before the deadline, and she got in.

Reaction score
It's not a competition between which applicant is better. The higher score will be considered, but you have to consult the universities first, to be on the safe side. Plus, not only SAT scores are considered. Your school records, extracurriculars, etc. will also be considered.

No. That's wrong. I know somebody who applied to Brown University a few hours before the deadline, and she got in.
Well.i'm from nepal and i've recently completed alevels.I got AABB in four subjects and planning to give General papers 14th of oct.I used to play some games in high school but the only achievements that i got was participation certificate.can you recommend me what sorts of extracurricular activities would count?I also heard that social service do counts, so i'm planning to do social services in the leisure period after completion of all exams.Thanks again i am finding this thread very useful.

Reaction score
one last question.suppose deadline for submission of application for a particular college is 15th april.If I give my SAT test in november then my scores will be submitted to four chosen colleges right?And what if I give another test in january,will the scores be submitted to the same colleges or will I get to choose other colleges?I am curious to know that will the colleges immediately evaluate my first test scores (assuming they're low)and reject me or will they wait for my second score to evaluate my SAT scores?Sorry for loads of questions.I seriously don't know any of the procedures and my counseling teacher's a bitch.I would really appreciate your help.:):):)
You have to send all your scores manually. You can submit your scores to the first four colleges for free, then you have to pay from the fifth college onwards. All colleges consider all scores right up till the deadline.
Well.i'm from nepal and i've recently completed alevels.I got AABB in four subjects and planning to give General papers 14th of oct.I used to play some games in high school but the only achievements that i got was participation certificate.can you recommend me what sorts of extracurricular activities would count?I also heard that social service do counts, so i'm planning to do social services in the leisure period after completion of all exams.Thanks again i am finding this thread very useful.
Social services, volunteering, experience in your chosen major, sports, competitions, MUNs, etc. etc.

Reaction score
Hello one n all.
I am currently in India.
I want to know some details n am noob so answer in detail.
I have financial problem and I recently heard about the free education in Germany. Is it safe and good universities and if it is i wanto go there and study my engineering course. I need to give sat or ielts or toffels and what else?

Thanks you in advance.
DarkEclipse help asap.

Reaction score
Hello one n all.
I am currently in India.
I want to know some details n am noob so answer in detail.
I have financial problem and I recently heard about the free education in Germany. Is it safe and good universities and if it is i wanto go there and study my engineering course. I need to give sat or ielts or toffels and what else?

Thanks you in advance.
DarkEclipse help asap.
Visit the universities' webpages yourself to find out about to find the requirements, I'm too lazy to do it. To study in Germany, you have to study the German language for one year and then pass a proficiency test. A university or two might even teach classes in German. Check the webpage(s). In general, there is no free education in most of the German universities anymore, the government lifted the ban years ago which prohibited charging tuition. However, there are tuition free universities in Norway and Sweden (mostly public universities). And anyway, even if you don't have to pay the tuition costs, you still have to pay the living costs, books costs, etc. etc. Education is never free, unless you earn a fully sponsored scholarship.

Reaction score
Visit the universities' webpages yourself to find out about to find the requirements, I'm too lazy to do it. To study in Germany, you have to study the German language for one year and then pass a proficiency test. A university or two might even teach classes in German. Check the webpage(s). In general, there is no free education in most of the German universities anymore, the government lifted the ban years ago which prohibited charging tuition. However, there are tuition free universities in Norway and Sweden (mostly public universities). And anyway, even if you don't have to pay the tuition costs, you still have to pay the living costs, books costs, etc. etc. Education is never free, unless you earn a fully sponsored scholarship.
Thank for your reply.

Reaction score
which books should I buy for SAT SUBJECT TEST : CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS AND MATHS LEVEL 2???