• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT Books

Reaction score
CHECK THE TOP AGAIN....I'VE POSTED ONE SO FAR....The book above is exactly the same as the latest version, there are only a few additions made to the 2014 version

Last edited:
Reaction score
then where?
You can't expect to have a reserved seat in any ivy league uni even with such a SAT score. Ivy League Unis are VERY CHOOSY about their students, which is why getting in to one is a great feat in itself. Out of all those students applying to Harvard, 1200 students had perfect SAT scoreS (SAT I and SAT II), but not all of them were given the admission. Kwasi Enin, a boy who was accepted by all 8 Ivy League unis had straight As (not A*s), and a 2250 on the SAT I, but it was his uni application letter that made the influence. In this letter, he talked about his love, and passion for music, and how it had shaped him... (you can read it off the net). Another student had perfect SAT scores, was a member of 2 sports clubs (i think president as well), and had other extra circulars, but was rejected by the Ivy League. So there is much more than to as academics that are taken in to perspective when considering a student for a seat. They want the best, and the best in this age of education are the most VERSATILE.

Reaction score
Ivy Leagues are only after those who can make a difference in their community. You can have mediocre scores and still get into an Ivy, but you have to be really smart. That does not mean 'smart' in the sense that you excel in tests, but you have to show your......'aptitude' for it.