• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Oh no problem yaar, just chill and i am sure u will get into a better university and did they change ur online status :)
No they didnot change my status... All in process students have been rejected...My friend told me:cautious:I just received a letter

Reaction score
I received a rejection letter today:cry:
OH MY GOD!! hey its fine..dont get discouraged!! eveything happens for a good reason!! INSHALLAH u will get admission in university which is better for u!
;)
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH U!

Reaction score
How come LUMS has completed its no of students when no international student has been accepted???? They might take some more time

Reaction score
how do u know that?,u sure ?

I know a lot about LUMS. I live inside LUMS :)

Yr my friend told me.. LUMS have completed its number of students.. But I dont want to say something any more.. I am alredy very depressed..

LUMS has not completed even 70% of them. Out of these 70% only a half are going to pay fees. Moreover a lot of people are going to be doctors and engineers.

The people who are in process, 80% of them are actually in process.

There are a lot of people still to join LUMS, even in July.

Reaction score
I know a lot about LUMS. I live inside LUMS :)

LUMS has not completed even 70% of them. Out of these 70% only a half are going to pay fees. Moreover a lot of people are going to be doctors and engineers.

The people who are in process, 80% of them are actually in process.

There are a lot of people still to join LUMS, even in July.
You live inside LUMS?

Reaction score
Yes.

You can't until you learn to spell STUPID :)
No offense bro. It was a joke.
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, I hope i have spelled this one correctly bro???