• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
now october november 2010
doubts
q1 b
q2 d(i) i wrote tis the are ling oragnism which attachthemselves to othe organisms and take nutrients and cause harm
here first they did that they took many samples at diffreent temp so for now
b) here you take diffrent range of PH like as they did the experiment at different temperature..
for this experiment to be fair you should take --> same concentration of enzymes, you should do the experiment at same temperature because if you did it at different temperature than you will not get the correct results and the conclusion may go wrong.
you should keep same range of timings to note the values.
repeat the experiment so that there will be less errors and get correct conclusion.
and this is compulsory to write --> wear safety googles when performing , for this you get a mark of it. :)

hey i mean concentration of enzymes same volume ha..

i hope now your doubt may get solved...
please regret the language mistakes. :p :)

Reaction score
here first they did that they took many samples at diffreent temp so for now
b) here you take diffrent range of PH like as they did the experiment at different temperature..
for this experiment to be fair you should take --> same concentration of enzymes, you should do the experiment at same temperature because if you did it at different temperature than you will not get the correct results and the conclusion may go wrong.
you should keep same range of timings to note the values.
repeat the experiment so that there will be less errors and get correct conclusion.
and this is compulsory to write --> wear safety googles when performing , for this you get a mark of it. :)

hey i mean concentration of enzymes same volume ha..

i hope now your doubt may get solved...
please regret the language mistakes. :p :)
thanku !

Reaction score
plz some help!!! how to describe a graph in bio with the use of data from graph?? can some1 send me any ques. with its answer about this matter.