• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can any of you guys hook me up with a chart or a table of colors of metals and their oxides? I have come across a lot of questions regarding color of metal oxides in pp6
Thanks in advance :)
I think if u practise, u will be able to tell the colours................... cuz that is what I did and I mostly get the answers correct :)

Reaction score
can anyone send me some links to study for P6 phy chem n bio pls i really need help here !!! it wld ceratinly b grateful if u cld help me .......thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Thanks
oh ok...........
For physics: https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/amazing-notes-for-physics-paper-6.16788/
http://znotes.byethost17.com/ <- This link contains everything!!
Best of luck!!...........Remember me in your prayers!
Th
oh ok...........
For physics: https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/amazing-notes-for-physics-paper-6.16788/
http://znotes.byethost17.com/ <- This link contains everything!!
Best of luck!!...........Remember me in your prayers![/QUOTE
Thanks ☺

Reaction score
plz help me in paper 6 2008 octnov physics Q4 part b ii

plzz
I am sooo sorry for the delay, I just saw ur doubt now!
Well, first measure x(s) and then calculate the scale by dividing 30 by the measured value of x
Next use that scale and the measured value of y to calculate the real value (u can do that by multiplying the measured value of y by the scale)
Hope that helps and well no one had cleared ur doubt.......... :)

Reaction score
upload_2015-5-1_11-25-57.pngupload_2015-5-1_11-25-41.png
(c) (mass of ice melted by heater = 16.3 – 2.1) = 14.2 g C1

ml in any form, words, symbols or numbers C1

Wt or Pt in any form, words, symbols or numbers accept VIt C1

338 J/g OR 338 000 J/kg c.a.o A1 [8]

PLZ EXPLAIN WHY WE SUBRECT 2.1 FROM 16.3 ^ MARKSCHEEM

Reaction score
My
The RBCs become sickle shaped which mean that they become less efficient at transporting oxygen and more likely to become stuck in a capillary, preventing blood flow.

How many marks is the question for?
name can u tell me tht how to find that in load question in phy paper six there is a load like shape of cylinder and they said that wid aid of diagram how to know that the load is on exact centre of mass because the reading are hidden when u put the load on scale so how to know tht its exact on for example 89 cm

Reaction score
Plz can some1 briefly describe the production of cheese, bread, and alcohol??
Alcohol: is made by fermentation using glucose, an anaerobic atmosphere and a temperature of 30 to 40 (I am not sure abt the temp)
The above is for ethanol only
I guess the others are made by the addition reaction of steam and the corresponding ethene....... (in chem)
Bread: is made from a wheat-flour dough that is cultured with yeast, allowed to rise, and finally baked in an oven.
And I don't know abt cheese!
Hope it helped though! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
My

name can u tell me tht how to find that in load question in phy paper six there is a load like shape of cylinder and they said that wid aid of diagram how to know that the load is on exact centre of mass because the reading are hidden when u put the load on scale so how to know tht its exact on for example 89 cm
Draw it like this:
Capture.PNG

And then just write that X(1) + X(2) / 2 should be equal to 89 cm
Hope u didn't mind me answering the question! :)

Reaction score
My

I'll try to give you a diagram,will take some time though. I'm a bit busy right now.