• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone
My question is about physics
paper: 0625/61/O/N/12
Question: 1 (c)
In part (b) I got 210 (which is correct) and when I tried to use it in the equation mentioned in part (c) I got the answers:
11, 19, 31, 39, 50
while the correct answers are:
1, 9, 21, 29, 40

Maybe the answers in the ms are wrong?? But anyways u will get marks for those answers cuz it says that even incorrect D values were allowed..... :)

Reaction score
Ummm does anyone know any thread that is about the paper 6 of bio? Or if someone has any helpful notes, can you please attach it here? Thnx

Reaction score
Ummm does anyone know any thread that is about the paper 6 of bio? Or if someone has any helpful notes, can you please attach it here? Thnx
Check the attached file,it'll help you for revision.

Attachments

• biology revision expt pp6.docx
    202.4 KB · Views: 61
Reaction score
Good luck for them, I heard they r pretty hard............... but I am sure u can ace them!! In Shaa Allah
Thank you.
Best of Luck for your O levels! ^_^ Enjoy em while you still can. ,_,
In Sha Allah and In Sha Allah your result will be full of A*s!

Reaction score
Whenever they ask for chromatography in paper 6, how do we know exactly what solvent we have to use like it's either water or ethanol (mostly)??
Thnx......... :)

Reaction score
How to solve Q 2 (c) (ii) of 0610/62/O/N/10 ?? This question is getting my nerves !!! We are asked to calculate the actual length of the shell but the magnification isn't given. My Name
I was looking for something and juts saw this did NOT get the tag alert!
Anyway I'm not sure if someones answered but here is how it goes
Below the shell they gave you a scale bar that says 3.omm when you measure this with your ruler you will get 2.5cm=25mm Okay?

So you know that 3mm is actually going to be 25mm :)
Now measure the shell in Fig 2.2 you'll get it as 3.8cm=38mm but thats how it is in the figure and not the ACTUAL lenght.

So the actual size will be the new length/magnification so do the math ( you know how we say if 3 mm is 25 mm then how much will 38mm be) it'll be like this:
38x3/25 and you get an answer approx 4.56mm
Hope that helps.

Reaction score
Whenever they ask for chromatography in paper 6, how do we know exactly what solvent we have to use like it's either water or ethanol (mostly)??
Thnx......... :)
Yes,it is water and ethanol mostly.
If the question asks you about grass then remember : Grass with ground with ethanol rather than water because chlorophyll is more soluble in ethanol.

Reaction score
Yes,it is water and ethanol mostly.
If the question asks you about grass then remember : Grass with ground with ethanol rather than water because chlorophyll is more soluble in ethanol.
Thanks............. again!! :)