• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics ATP disussion

Reaction score
and one more question....was the rule ,in lens question, fixed...i gave placing the rule as close as possible to object/lens while taking readings <suggest two practical methods of taking the readings accurately>
Don't know. :(
I wrote, repeat and average.

Reaction score
Well over here no one left any point. Everyone joined all the points.
Nope i did not join all the points, two points were lying above the curve, but very close to it ;) i hope thats correct. Though my curve did pass through the (20,20) point, n hence the focal length was cumin correct

Reaction score
in the last part, i wrote that the reading on voltmeter can be noted using a magnifying glass from a dsitance. is this correct?

Reaction score
his head was blocking light from reaching, so if he stays at a distance and uses magnifying glass to note the reading, light wont be blocked from reaching the circuit
Why not simply take reading from above or move voltmeter away from window?

Reaction score
I was getting the same shape but longer (horizontally).
The thing is, if you mentioned 'x' and 'y', you won't get the marks for the labeling since you had to label 'v/cm' and 'u/cm'.
The marking is done as follows:
- 1 mark for labeling the axis.
- 1 mark for the best fit curve, neat.
- 1 mark for plotting the points (more than 1/2 page).
- 1 mark for the scaling (no awkward scales).
My 3 marks are confirmed

Reaction score
MashaAllah, I.wrote long, thick connecting wires of voltmeter, low resistance far further.

Reaction score
Does any of you remember exactly, what was the question about voltmeter deflection, was it stated switch is off?