• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics ATP disussion

Reaction score
Discussions will start tomorrow. Don't post the ques before that. Btw ppr was quite easy :D

Reaction score
some students are still appearing in other zones so in case, paper gets leaked!!

Reaction score
What was the error in Voltmeter with wrong reading going below 0?
incorrect polarities....it means that the positive terminal of the cell was not connected to the positive terminal of the voltmeter and vice versa...;)

Reaction score
The more the steeper the line between any two points the fastest his speed. And the student trapped sunlight which gave decrease in the reading he should change his place while taking readings.
ok so i wrote that the student covers his distance in 3 equal parts i.e is 500m each so for the part he takes less time , the speed is fastest.
N for the cell, i wrote that he should place the circuit beside the window so light falls directly and he should lower his head when he moves.
what abt the best fit? How many points covered?