• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Phy p 41

What do u think ull get for this paper

• 90+

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 80+

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • 70+

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Below 70

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
yeah
No I think working backwards was the only way to answer that question. Yeah I also got 356 K, and I also found it confusing. First I thought of using PV/T=PV/T but that didn't work out. And 356 K seems reasonable compared to the initial temperture they gave us of 300K.
No I think working backwards was the only way to answer that question. Yeah I also got 356 K, and I also found it confusing. First I thought of using PV/T=PV/T but that didn't work out. And 356 K seems reasonable compared to the initial temperture they gave us of 300K.
yeah same, my working was so untidy cause i kept cancelling out, the pressure in container B must have been distractor information

Reaction score
For the electric charges one, last part, it was yes or no, that the particle reached the charge sphere ??

Reaction score
For the transformer question, we had to consider voltage at primary as peak or r.m.s ??

Reaction score
9v was r.m.s at primary coil

Ok, then I think you could change this value to peak first and then apply the turns-ratio equation to find peak in secondary coil. Or you could directly find the rms at secondary coil and then chage the result to peak. What did u get there?

Reaction score
Oops. First I converted it into peak then I thought maybe its wrong and I considered r.m.s and for the voltage at secondary :/

Reaction score
Guys for the charged sphere question I got that the particle does not reach sphere

Did it say that I had to use the equation I derives in the previous question to solve it
I didn't use the equation directly

Reaction score
What was the answer of the wavelength of amplitude modulated wave ? I did it using the relation E=hf and E= hc/(lambda), did alone did like that ?

Reaction score
What was the answer of the wavelength of amplitude modulated wave ? I did it using the relation E=hf and E= hc/(lambda), did alone did like that ?
we dint knw value of e did we? i used nrmal wave eqn....v=lamda*f...cz we knew the freq and speed of wave is 330

Reaction score
Guys for the charged sphere question I got that the particle does not reach sphere

Did it say that I had to use the equation I derives in the previous question to solve it
I didn't use the equation directly

yep i think we had to use the eqn.

Reaction score

I used v=lambda x freq of carrier wave.

we dint knw value of e did we? i used nrmal wave eqn....v=lamda*f...cz we knew the freq and speed of wave is 330

Wasn't the speed of wave 3x10^8 ms^-1 (as it was a radio wave so belongs to electromagnetic spectrum)?

Reaction score
I used v=lambda x freq of carrier wave.

Wasn't the speed of wave 3x10^8 ms^-1 (as it was a radio wave so belongs to electromagnetic spectrum)?
this is sound wave my dear....wat u saying is for light and electromagnetic waves