• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Phy p 41

What do u think ull get for this paper

• 90+

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 80+

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • 70+

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Below 70

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
What was the answer for the last question ?? The final answer, attenuation per unit length ??

Reaction score
what did u guys get for the simple harmonic question for the displacement at half kinetic energy

Reaction score
Nice! What about the one where u had to find the velocity of the particle using v= (sqrt) Vq/m, to see if the particle would hit the other particle?
i used the formula backwards and got a pd smaller than 470 then wrote that it wont collide. you? how about the temperature sensing circuit, i got nonlinear

Reaction score
i used the formula backwards and got a pd smaller than 470 then wrote that it wont collide. you? and for the temperature sensing circuit, did you write that it was nonlinear

Oh ok, I used the formlula backwards too but to find the velocity that the particle should have if it were to collide. As the required velocity was bigger than the one they suggested, I said that it won't collide. Uhm... yeah non-linear variation!

Reaction score
Oh ok, I used the formlula backwards too but to find the velocity that the particle should have if it were to collide. As the required velocity was bigger than the one they suggested, I said that it won't collide. Uhm... yeah non-linear variation!
nice i hope i wont be penalised for working backwards though. how about the ideal gas temperature question, i got 356 but found it confusing

Reaction score
nice i hope i wont be penalised for working backwards though. how about the ideal gas temperature question, i got 356 but found it confusing

No I think working backwards was the only way to answer that question. Yeah I also got 356 K, and I also found it confusing. First I thought of using PV/T=PV/T but that didn't work out. And 356 K seems reasonable compared to the initial temperture they gave us of 300K.