• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

People who have given SAT's..

Reaction score
Hi guys i need ur advice.. im in my AS right now and im thinking of giving SAT's in october since i've heard they really help you alot in university admissions internationally. so i went online and did some research on these tests but it was all really over whemling. I have no idea which SAT to give SAT I(the reasoning test) or the SAT II( the subject test)
i want to know which one will help me more in securing an admission in a good foreign university?
Also you might want to know im planning on going for Computer Studies in the future. :D
Please Helpp..

TSZ

Reaction score
In your AS, i wud advice you to give SAT 1.....giving it this oct wud be fine......Then in ure A2, u shud give SAT 2 subject tests.....i cn give u more detail, just pm me

aom

Reaction score
TSZ is right.... but i advice u to do SAT II Chemistry and biology as fast as possible and i garantee u above 700 (out of 800) if u r doing them in AS ;-) goodluck and i already did SAT I and SAT II Chemistry

aom

Reaction score
sorry i didn't read the last part..... if u r not going to study in the US no need at all to do the SAT....

Reaction score
If you are planning to go the states, then SAT is important. Most of the universities don't even care about your A2 result, all they need is your O level result, AS result and the SAT scores. And if you've like a really good SAT 1 score, you can get fee waivers too.

Reaction score
If you are planning to go the states, then SAT is important. Most of the universities don't even care about your A2 result, all they need is your O level result, AS result and the SAT scores. And if you've like a really good SAT 1 score, you can get fee waivers too.
sorry i didn't read the last part..... if u r not going to study in the US no need at all to do the SAT....
No i have no plan of going to the states. Im probably going to apply in Canada or Australia or maybe even Malaysia. :)
So ur saying its of no use to give SAT's for these countries they dont prefer applicants with SAT's over others? :/

aom

Reaction score
No i have no plan of going to the states. Im probably going to apply in Canada or Australia or maybe even Malaysia. :)
So ur saying its of no use to give SAT's for these countries they dont prefer applicants with SAT's over others? :/
no man these countries accept the two systems and i don't think u will get higher grades in SAT.... cause SAT I is very hard.... good luck :)

Reaction score
no man these countries accept the two systems and i don't think u will get higher grades in SAT.... cause SAT I is very hard.... good luck :)
Yes.. so i've heard. :)
but i just want to do it if it helps in my admission there... and if it does i'll do it and give it my best shot.. agay Allah ki marzi. :)
So does im also asking will i benefited from giving it? :/

Reaction score
Im also in AS but in pre-medical.....i wanna apply abroad too for medicine and Im intending to give SAT for it but many people have told me and i've read it at some places online as well that international uni's, especially in America, don't accept international students for the course of medicine :/
Does anyone know something about this? I mean in which uni or country should i look into that'll accept me for pre-med? Since applying to any American uni seems like a lost cause. Please help.

Reaction score
get SAT 2 :)
FE
u r going for a course majoring in chem, just take a chem will do.

its only as a supporting document :)

Reaction score
SAT is not hard, its just diffrent from UK education.
what they focus on is different
it may seem hard, but if you study US syllabus since young its not as hard as you think it is

TSZ

Reaction score
Im also in AS but in pre-medical.....i wanna apply abroad too for medicine and Im intending to give SAT for it but many people have told me and i've read it at some places online as well that international uni's, especially in America, don't accept international students for the course of medicine :/
Does anyone know something about this? I mean in which uni or country should i look into that'll accept me for pre-med? Since applying to any American uni seems like a lost cause. Please help.
The thing is, US will accept u but you won't get scholarship or financial aid and states is expensive

Reaction score
The thing is, US will accept u but you won't get scholarship or financial aid and states is expensive
sir i messaged you some of my doubts on this topic can you please see and reply me?
it would be of great help... Thanks.

aom

Reaction score
In the US you study 4 years generals sciences and if u were from the top students u go to study medicine.... if u weren't the one of the top, u will end up with general sciences...

aom

Reaction score
Yes.. so i've heard. :)
but i just want to do it if it helps in my admission there... and if it does i'll do it and give it my best shot.. agay Allah ki marzi. :)
So does im also asking will i benefited from giving it? :/
If u r free just do it man and keep it for its time to use ;-)

Reaction score
If u r free just do it man and keep it for its time to use ;-)
If its of no use i'd rather not. :p
actually i have planned to do other stuff a bunch of diplomas in computers... so i'll be postponing that in order to give SAT's.. :/
i dont want to do that unless it helps me get an admission in a good university possibly with a fee waiver.. :/

Reactions: aom
Reaction score
can anyone tell me what is the deadline date for SAT of oct session???

Reaction score
SAT is not hard, its just diffrent from UK education.
what they focus on is different
it may seem hard, but if you study US syllabus since young its not as hard as you think it is

Umm for undergraduate engineering, should we appear for only SATII or both SAT I and II??
in case for SAT II, is Maths level I and Physics is enough ??