• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
To whom all creatures remember frm deepness of their heart whether consciously or whether if not in conscious

Reaction score
How was History? I mean that question about ''Three attempts to revive islam''.. what were the three points?

Reaction score
How was History? I mean that question about ''Three attempts to revive islam''.. what were the three points?

why were there attempts........wriye why SWU HSU AND SASB Felt the need to revive islam...only concern was to handle a lengthy answer like of this

Reaction score
The Correct answer was:

There were three attempts to revive Islam because:

→ Many UnIslamic Practices had crept into the worship. Islam had been corrupted. There was a need to Purify it!
→ Non Muslim Powers had risen up in many parts of the Subcontinent and they were not allowing the Muslims to practice their religion freely.
→ To Stop the Decline of the Mughal Empire. The Mughal Empire was decling and Moral Regeneration was the only way to stop the decline.

why were there attempts........wriye why SWU HSU AND SASB Felt the need to revive islam...only concern was to handle a lengthy answer like of this

Reaction score
The Correct answer was:

→ Many UnIslamic Practices had crept into the worship. Islam had been corrupted. There was a need to Purify it!
→ Non Muslim Powers had risen up in many parts of the Subcontinent and they were not allowing the Muslims to practice their religion freely.
→ To Stop the Decline of the Mughal Empire. The Mughal Empire was decling and Moral Regeneration was the only way to stop the decline.

Yup,no more need to supplement these points coz these r enough........why u asked it in firdt place

Reaction score
Because you said that we have to explain SWU, SASB, HSU in three different paragraphs.
And some other people are saying that too.
I wanted to confirm if my points are valid.

Yup,no more need to supplement these points coz these r enough........why u asked it in firdt place

omg

Reaction score
The Correct answer was:

:eek: separate para for each reformer bahijaan :p marking scheme nhi dekhi is question ki?

omg

Reaction score
Damn it! How many marks do you think i'll get in this question?

honestly i dont know n i cant judge that :eek: but i saw this question just night before exam in my sirs notes and marking scheme said diffrnt para for each reformer :eek:

Reaction score
But some people still had excellent papers, like someone, somewhere in pakistan must have had a perfect paper.
So its not necessary that the GT will be low.
But still hope everything turns out fine ._.

._. u see 90% n above is A* naa. but 1oo% is NOT the total mark :eek: its the highst mark a student gets :eek: to subka paper ganda hua and highest score was 70 in history for example so 70 = 100% , and A* = 90% of 70 , i think

omg

Reaction score
But some people still had excellent papers, like someone, somewhere in pakistan must have had a perfect paper.
So its not necessary that the GT will be low.
But still hope everything turns out fine ._.

that someone is right here--------> muslimgirl AHEM AHEM -.-
sometimes they disregard unusualy high ones, like if someone gets 74 and no one else scores even in 60s so ssecond highest will be base for GT, but distinction 74 wale ko mile gee

Reaction score
Lol.
Well, Hoping for the best :p
I hope no Nerd get's above 70 this time.
And we all get A*'s. xD

that someone is right here--------> muslimgirl AHEM AHEM -.-
sometimes they disregard unusualy high ones, like if someone gets 74 and no one else scores even in 60s so ssecond highest will be base for GT, but distinction 74 wale ko mile gee

Reaction score
would Driver be correct for tertiary ?:p im so stupid couldnot think of any so wrote this .. and fishermen for primary and labour in processing industry for secondary?