• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Reaction score
I did that too.
Karachi's square was around 1.25cm.
While Lahore was 1cm.

I differ on this because just curious i looked at Karachis key of population(square) and it was notably larger than Lahore,s and hence the second biggest square ranging frm 4000000-5999999 is correct..i had reservations for this answer but eventually noticed the difference in square size and wrote this answer,now this was tricky

Reaction score
dude,tht was question paper and wht if was 1981 ......dont look at such things...did not u see the Karachi population it had a greater square......Well,the ms may give the only unanimous verdict here,i think
karachi,s square was nt bigger than lahore though karachi is the most populous. and if u still have confusion see Sethis book last chap

Reaction score
Huma Naz Sethi, Page 209, Fig 12.13.. Shows the same map with Population squares!
It shows that Karachi square is bigger. More Highly Populated!

Reaction score
karachi,s square was nt bigger than lahore though karachi is the most populous. and if u still have confusion see Sethis book last chap

look who r agreeing now with me
no hard feelings but u may be wrong here(check according to paper question and not stuff like sethis e.t.c book)