• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Btw, did you write both successes and failures, in Question 3(c) ?

it doesnot matter i think :S because all had such reasons because of which they made attempts although i had studied marking scheme and wrote in seperate paragraphs.. you would get marks for that don't worry

Reaction score
how about islamiat p2 ? how did it go?
also reply my above ques for fishing question if you attempted it..

Reaction score
Damn it!
My answer to that 1 (b) question in History, the one about why there were three attempts to revive islam, is wrong!
Apparently, we had to write about all three reformers in three separate paragraphs. -__-
But i wrote a general answer. :/

well,i did tell u abt the need to discuss all 3....................Listen in the simon commission point u discussed above,it must be remembered tht RTC,s were an entity among themselves and discussing tht the gulf was revealed in btw the muslims and hindus is to be attributed to RTC,s not simon commision so we could say it indirectly lead to developement of pak movement ....i wrote how opposition to these proposals were imp wht imp it showed and then told the result the of opposition of simon tht is Nehru report and the disagreement in them this meant little hindu cooperation ..concentrated 50 50 on imp of simon commision and also its opposition which was the other part...did not mention RTC,s as they r a seperate entity and another event.....wht do u think abt this

Reaction score
Islamiat p2, was my worst paper of all 4 of them.
What did you write about in Question 2, Communal Life or Individual Life?
And i didn't attempt that fishing question, i attempted 3,4,5

how about islamiat p2 ? how did it go?
also reply my above ques for fishing question if you attempted it..

Reaction score
I also did not mention RTC's. Neither Congress Rule, Neither Pakistan Resolution!
Right now, at home.. i am remembering all the points.
Over there, i wrote only some of these -.-
Ugh!

well,i did tell u abt the need to discuss all 3....................Listen in the simon commission point u discussed above,it must be remembered tht RTC,s were an entity among themselves and discussing tht the gulf was revealed in btw the muslims and hindus is to be attributed to RTC,s not simon commision so we could say it indirectly lead to developement of pak movement ....i wrote how opposition to these proposals were imp wht imp it showed and then told the result the of opposition of simon tht is Nehru report and the disagreement in them this meant little hindu cooperation ..concentrated 50 50 on imp of simon commision and also its opposition which was the other part...did not mention RTC,s as they r a seperate entity and another event.....wht do u think abt this

Reaction score
I also did not mention RTC's. Neither Congress Rule, Neither Pakistan Resolution!
Right now, at home.. i am remembering all the points.
Over there, i wrote only some of these -.-
Ugh!

do give me ur views abt my answer....can u

Reaction score
You had to discuss all three events and their significance in instilling in the Muslims a sense of a separate identity, as that was the main principle of the Pakistan Movement. Or Maybe we had to tell the clauses and all, i did not mention the clauses. We never know :/

Reaction score
Islamiat p2, was my worst paper of all 4 of them.
What did you write about in Question 2, Communal Life or Individual Life?
And i didn't attempt that fishing question, i attempted 3,4,5
Ohkay and same here. I am so stupid i attempted the wrong question of caliphs and got stuck. also in other questions i didnot even thought much just went on writing i was so scared because of lack of time :'(
I dont remember though but i conveyed about an individual's conduct in community like he should oppose evil, if he is a ruler he has to be kind , he should take care of orphans, poor and like that by quoting ahadis .. what do u wrote and what you think about my answer?

Reaction score
I am stupid too.
I had not studied the Eid-Ul-Fitr and Eid-Ul-Azha thing, had to write that answer by myself.
And i wrote about Communal Life.
Quoted the Hadis that were given in question 1 as i had not learned any! :/
You attempted the one about Hajj?

Ohkay and same here. I am so stupid i attempted the wrong questions of caliphs and got stuck. also in other questions i didnot even thought much just went on writing i was so scared because of lack of time :'(
I dont remember though but i conveyed about an individual's conduct in community like he should oppose evil, if he is a ruler he has to be kind , he should take care of orphans, poor and like that by quoting ahadis .. what do u wrote and what you think about my answer?

Reaction score
I am stupid too.
I had not studied the Eid-Ul-Fitr and Eid-Ul-Azha thing, had to write that answer by myself.
And i wrote about Communal Life.
Quoted the Hadis that were given in question 1 as i had not learned any! :/
You attempted the one about Hajj?
You are not stupid you attempted right one because you could write facts about it but the question about battles i attempted on same basis because i thought eid ul fitr and azha were not in book so i know less about them so went for the battles .. the battles were soo confusing although i studied them many times i hardly wrote about them for 1 page and half :( ..
like how about communal life? and Yes i did and created a mess in b part :(

Reaction score
You had to discuss all three events and their significance in instilling in the Muslims a sense of a separate identity, as that was the main principle of the Pakistan Movement. Or Maybe we had to tell the clauses and all, i did not mention the clauses. We never know :/

yup,i discussed all the abv points with the exception of rtc,s and i replaced it with nehru report which came as result of opposition to simon commision and the reaction of jinnah after nehru report and this stirred emotions among muslims and led to idea they cannot co-exist......(So i mean to say i replaced rtc,s with nehru report though my arguments did convey how this(NEHRU REPORT) led to development of pakistan movement) so i did explain wht the question asked..............kindly,reply to tell me ur views,thnx a bunch

Reaction score
I quoted the one about CHARITY.. every act is a charity one!
And explained it a bit.
Then quoted the one about Mercy.. One who shows mercy Allah will show mercy to him
And then finally, None of you believes until he wants for his brother what he wants for himself.
Quoted and explained these three!
How many will i get?

You are not stupid you attempted right one because you could write facts about it but the question about battles i attempted on same basis because i thought eid ul fitr and azha were not in book so i know less about them so went for the battles .. the battles were soo confusing although i studied them many times i hardly wrote about them for 1 page and half :( ..
like how about communal life? and Yes i did and created a mess in b part :(

Reaction score
Your answer is alright. What was needed was a critical analysis of these three events. From the looks of it, you gave a good analysis of the Simon Commission.

just read it,thnx totally relieved me.....A big thank u