• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
The paper went very good. Didnt expected Q1 to be on section 1 and attempted Q2 and 3. could someone tell me what they wrote in the Q3 part a. What was the All India Khliafat C0nference? first time finished the history paper on time as compared to school exams lol.

Reaction score
Assalam ualaikum
My paper went quite good by the grace of Allah, Alhmadulillah
I attempted questions 1,2 and 4
My doubt is in question 1d: I wrote the British westernization policies in three paragraphs
Christian missionaries, language problems and western clothing and industrial revolution. I think the question clearly stated that we had to mention about westernization only. What are your opinions? And I must ask that are two sides enough for a 14 mark and 1 side for 7 mark(if reasons are clearly mentioned and explained to the point)?

Reaction score
Whats up guys? One down 5 to go lol. History Paper went awsum :D . Hopefully we all get good grades!

P.s anyone from here whose centre is APS hyderabad?

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 21
Reaction score
Assalam ualaikum
My paper went quite good by the grace of Allah, Alhmadulillah
I attempted questions 1,2 and 4
My doubt is in question 1d: I wrote the British westernization policies in three paragraphs
Christian missionaries, language problems and western clothing and industrial revolution. I think the question clearly stated that we had to mention about westernization only. What are your opinions? And I must ask that are two sides enough for a 14 mark and 1 side for 7 mark(if reasons are clearly mentioned and explained to the point)?
Can you kindly tell me what was Q-4 part (a) question???? I have forgotten it... hope you recall what was it... :cautious:
EDIT: I now know it ... it was about the Afghan Miracle... ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
what did you write in that westernization question?
Same points as mentioned by others here
i.e. first explained the Christian missionaries, then the introduction of English as official language and Western system of education, then the banning of suttee and pardha and other steps by British to undermine Indian culture... I think that's about it. :)

Reaction score

Attachments

• ISL ZAFFAR ALAM NOTES.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 9
  • isl.pdf
    7.8 MB · Views: 4
  • ISLAMIYAT CIE.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 8
  • Mastering OLevel Islamiyat.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • Allah in Himself NEW PDF.pdf
    574.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Allah and His Messengers.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 4
  • Allah and His Creation.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
  • ISL HISTORY & IMPORTANCE.pdf
    6.4 MB · Views: 4
Reaction score
I had a good exam but I have some doubts,
I had written 3-4 strong reasons for a 7 marks answer as well as many minor reasons along for almost all 7 marks questions.. can I expect 7/7
Secondly, there was less time for exam so in Round table conferences, i just missed one point of failure of 2nd rtc that the new british govt wasnt keen to grant concessions to Indians.. i just missed this point and the rest of all points i had covered.. how much should i expect out of 14?? (i also write conclusions at the end for Q1 (d) and the rest 14 marks Qs (one i attempted was work of sir syed & the other one of RTCs and i had derived a suitable & comprehensive conclusion of both)

can i expect 12 marks in that question of RTCs???

Reaction score
I had a good exam but I have some doubts,
I had written 3-4 strong reasons for a 7 marks answer as well as many minor reasons along for almost all 7 marks questions.. can I expect 7/7
Secondly, there was less time for exam so in Round table conferences, i just missed one point of failure of 2nd rtc that the new british govt wasnt keen to grant concessions to Indians.. i just missed this point and the rest of all points i had covered.. how much should i expect out of 14?? (i also write conclusions at the end for Q1 (d) and the rest 14 marks Qs (one i attempted was work of sir syed & the other one of RTCs and i had derived a suitable & comprehensive conclusion of both)

can i expect 12 marks in that question of RTCs???
AOA!
If you had explained well enough each point and explained BOTH successes and failures properly... yes you can achieve 12 marks in that question. :)

Reaction score
AOA!
If you had explained well enough each point and explained BOTH successes and failures properly... yes you can achieve 12 marks in that question. :)
Yes i had explained both very well but just missed a point that i mentioned above.. other than that, my paper went awesome.. i m just worried about this question that how much marks they do deduct for just one reason? there were other reasons which i have mentioned but just one i forgot to write.. i hope they grant some concessions to me nd give me 12-13 marks so I could get an A*

Reaction score
and can you tell me exactly how much are the least marks out of 75 required for an A*??
in school mocks they use to give us A* on 85% .. can you guide me about the CIE plzz?? any guess that how much i need atleast to get A*?

Reaction score
and can you tell me exactly how much are the least marks out of 75 required for an A*??
in school mocks they use to give us A* on 85% .. can you guide me about the CIE plzz?? any guess that how much i need atleast to get A*?
90% is an A*

Reaction score
hey I got these notes from Xpc !!! They say that you should write your essay in ONE PARAGRAPH !! Is that right ?? Plz reply fast my exam is after 2 hrs !!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 7