• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
AOA !
Can anyone provide me the link for Urdu october 2014 papers and markschemes ??

Reaction score
I hope the exam was good for everyone today.
In Islamiyat we aren't allowed to use extra sheets are we?

Reaction score
Alhamdullillah! I also hope that everyone's exam went good.
I think we are allowed to use extra sheets in Islamiyat... but I have not confirmed this... I'll ask somebody and then hopefully will let u know. :)

Reaction score
I f***ed up a little in source B and that All India Khilafat conference question.Other than that,it went well.
Talking of Islamiat,I guess we're restricted to the amount of space which is provided for each question.Not sure though.

Reaction score
I f***ed up a little in source B and that All India Khilafat conference question.Other than that,it went well.
Talking of Islamiat,I guess we're restricted to the amount of space which is provided for each question.Not sure though.
me too :( paper was easy but confused

Reaction score
I think we are allowed to use extra sheets in Islamiyat... but I have not confirmed this... I'll ask somebody and then hopefully will let u know. :)
what did you write in that westernization question?

Reaction score
yes we are restricted and extra sheets are not required as the space given is enough

Reaction score

Ok thanks , please let us know as soon as you get to know

Reaction score
Yeah i think they are not allowed as the lines are given in the question paper unlike history where we were given an answer booklet

Reaction score
I have given exam last year and you can utilise the space for the questions that you are not attempting but do not forget to point and highlight that the answer will continue from that respective page :))

Reaction score
I have given exam last year and you can utilise the space for the questions that you are not attempting but do not forget to point and highlight that the answer will continue from that respective page :))

Ok - Thanks a lot !