• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies P2

Reaction score
2: Compare the advantages of road and rail transport?
3: Was it Alpine or Coniferous forest in the 1st picture?

Reaction score
What did u write? I wrote alpine
Same here, since the area indicated was touching the extreme north of Pakistan and this area is of a high altitude, and as far as I think, Confierous plantations are near Quetta and in the north below the Pak-Afghan boundary.

Reaction score
And what about the province? I wrote FANA instead of Gilgit Baltistan. Is it right?
naaaa.
in geography they also test your general knowledge,the questions 2,3,4 were purely general knowledge apart from few parts

Reaction score
That is along River Indus, in Sindh.
Many in punjab also, check out on internet-you'll find similar pictures for irrigated forests in pakistan....cuz tropical thorn is quite dry whereas in the picture, it was quite dense vegetation!

Reaction score
naaaa.
in geography they also test your general knowledge,the questions 2,3,4 were purely general knowledge apart from few parts

I searched on the internet and it said that FANA is the old name. Now it is called Gilgit Baltistan.