• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies P2

Reaction score
2: Compare the advantages of road and rail transport?
3: Was it Alpine or Coniferous forest in the 1st picture?

2) The advantages of road transport is that heavy and bulky goods can easily be transported within short time. It is a door to door service. Can be transported to the markets while rail transport has cargo which stores goods like machinery etc and it can be transported to different cities. Nearby dry ports can also transport their goods that can be sent to the ports.

3) I didn't attempt that question but I think it is Alpine.

Reaction score
It does not look like the picture given, the picture had trees with dense leaves, even hanging down, a little above the ground.

Reaction score
What was forest A? Alpine or coniferous?
Also, what were we supposed to write for part b of that question, which asked why the forest appears to be in an area of afforestation? :unsure:

Reaction score
World Distinction is doing world top, i.e. getting highest marks in a particular subject in the whole world (in that exam), as far as I know.

Reaction score
pic C was alpine....bcz its picture given in the insert showed the trees which were tall and so preventing the sunlight from reaching the ground....and thats y ground was shaded and the trees below big trees were smaller in size bcz they get less sunlight....what u wrote in C then?

Reaction score
Pic C was certainly not Alpine, the area was not mountainous and the area defined on map shows it was Rakh forest, refer to the latest Atlas too.
well i also wrote rakh or tropical but when i think later i came up believing it was alpine....but still confused whether it was alpine or rakh....