• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O LEVEL COMPUTER STUDIES (7010) RESOURCES

Reaction score
the contents that you mentioned in the list should be included in Description of Method of solution in Design phase.

Reaction score
May I ask which ONE book is best for computer studies o levels?

there is no book available in the market that covers 100% contents of the CIE Computer Studies' syllabus. Students buy more than one book for reference usually.
My book covers 100% contents of CIE syllabus and you can buy it if you are Karachi resident.

Reaction score
RESOURCES FOR O' LEVEL COMPUTER STUDIES ARE AVAILABLE
1. Practice Question Paper for Computer Studies Paper 1 (7010/01)
2. Study Guide for Web-based Cruise Booking System Paper 3 (ATC)
3. Practice Question Paper for Web-based Cruise Booking System (UNSOLVED)
4. Practice Question Paper for Web-based Cruise Booking System (SOLVED)
& Many more

to download above resources click following link.
http://sirtanvirkhan.webs.com/apps/documents/?&page=3

Reaction score
i am taking computers right now and i've got around 7 months to finish the whole course. Can you please tell me whether it would be possible for me to achieve a good grade without compromising the other ones. and also is it easy and does it have a higher credit than economics when you're applying abroad?? please reply fast.

Reaction score
i am taking computers right now and i've got around 7 months to finish the whole course. Can you please tell me whether it would be possible for me to achieve a good grade without compromising the other ones. and also is it easy and does it have a higher credit than economics when you're applying abroad?? please reply fast.

Since Computer Studies is an easy subject it needs to be learnt through a professional teacher to achieve higher grades. It does give you credit as far as admission in abroad is concerned.

Reaction score
I am confused about giving EM(Environmental management)or Computers. Which one gives you an edge in applying abroad. which one is easy?

Reaction score
I am confused about giving EM(Environmental management)or Computers. Which one gives you an edge in applying abroad. which one is easy?

Computer Studies would be beneficial for you because its easily understandable and short structured answered is required for the both paper, paper 1 and 3.

Reaction score
Sir i have problem is systems flowchart, i find them too complex
I can fill in blanks but not create it, what should I do?
Please provide me some questions for practice because the past papers are less
thanks

Reaction score
Sir i have problem is systems flowchart, i find them too complex
I can fill in blanks but not create it, what should I do?
Please provide me some questions for practice because the past papers are less
thanks

you need to visit my site and download system flowchart, if you are still unable to understand the system flowchart then let me know

Reaction score
you need to visit my site and download system flowchart, if you are still unable to understand the system flowchart then let me know
the problem isnt in understanding them, the problem is in making them
I can understand, fill in blanks but cant make my own

Reaction score
I cant go to tuition because I dont have any free time my timetable for the whole day is filled
Can you give me a pdf version of your book or part of it because I live in Lahore ?

Reaction score
I cant go to tuition because I dont have any free time my timetable for the whole day is filled
Can you give me a pdf version of your book or part of it because I live in Lahore ?

you can download some notes in pdf format from my website