• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O LEVEL COMPUTER STUDIES (7010) RESOURCES

Reaction score
Sir, I've read your book for O level computer studies.....Perfect in every way but in the flow charts section it is much more focused on program flow charts rather than system flow charts.Do you have any links or notes where I can find a step by step guide for making system flow charts?? :-/

Reaction score
Sir, I've read your book for O level computer studies.....Perfect in every way but in the flow charts section it is much more focused on program flow charts rather than system flow charts.Do you have any links or notes where I can find a step by step guide for making system flow charts?? :-/
Dear Haseeb
Please find the sample structure of System Flowchart construction for "Library System" on my site in "Computer Studies" category. If you still in state of mind to know more about basics of System Flowchart then let me know.
regards

Reaction score
Thanks alot, sir that example was really helpful.
I've seen some samples of systems flowcharts which include the start and end terminals ...
But according to your book, system flowcharts don't have start or end terminals...I just want to confirm whether we have to make the terminals or not.
I'd really appreciate ur help, sir.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks alot, sir that example was really helpful.
I've seen some samples of systems flowcharts which include the start and end terminals ...
But according to your book, system flowcharts don't have start or end terminals...I just want to confirm whether we have to make the terminals or not.
I'd really appreciate ur help, sir.
Dear Haseeb
you are right the CIE has published system flowchart in specimen paper with start and stop terminals which is acceptable as far as CIE moderation is concerned, so, you can use them but as far as principles of system flowchart is concerned it is prohibited.