• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My bestfriend is leaving me...help!!!!!

Reaction score
well u wont understand how helpful iz it 4 me to teach this sort of word(i mean which has religious importance)
Dont worry, I do understand... I might not be a very religious person but I do understand the difference you make by teaching others about God in heaven, you are doing a very good thing and I am very sure you make Allah proud by what you are doing because not everyone preaches Him to others in this world..

Reaction score
now you tell me to tell her now...which one should I do??? :confused: and its not a stupid thing to make such a promise....its actually very nice considering that you nd your friend are guys and all...

we wer jst 13.65 ys okd den....now we r much more sophisticated nd realistic!

Reaction score
Hi y`all my bff is goin away :cry: .... I want to make the last day of us bein together special...any ideas?

Just sit back with your friend, make her the food she loves, share all your memories together, have a cup of coffee together, and at the end of the day, gift her little cozy things she adore, express your feelings to her, and tell her fully on how she had been special to you

Reaction score
sophisticated and realistic???? come on dude what you did wasnt a bad thing...just accept the fact that it was sweet ;)

luk....u may feel dat way bein a gurl n all.....but u cant deny da fact dat makin vows which u surely cant complete iz stupid and kinda childish!!

Reaction score
Just sit back with your friend, make her the food she loves, share all your memories together, have a cup of coffee together, and at the end of the day, gift her little cozy things she adore, express your feelings to her, and tell her fully on how she had been special to you
If I make her food she'll just laugh at me because Ill probably burn it....we both hate coffee...nd we are both kinda like tomboys so we never express our feelings, that is what makes saying good bye so hard, your advice is really good though and I do appreciate it...

Reaction score
luk....u may feel dat way bein a gurl n all.....but u cant deny da fact dat makin vows which u surely cant complete iz stupid and kinda childish!!
hey Im a tomboy not a girl!!!!!! no its not stupid, yes it is childish but come one everyone in this world has a moment when he or she acts like a child

Reaction score
lol thats not what I meant, but its a good reply.... Im trying to say you will always be a child on the inside :barefoot: ( I have always wanted to use that smiley)

not really....

LOL......dat smiley doent match da case.....but i m happy u wer able to accomplish such a diffisult task as to use it!!!!

Reaction score
not really....

LOL......dat smiley doent match da case.....but i m happy u wer able to accomplish such a diffisult task as to use it!!!!
thnx... dont you think I should get an award for doing what no one in this thread has done???? :LOL:

Reaction score
oh...i believe u shud win NOBLE PRIZE for dat!! :p
You are right... thats the best idea I have had all day.. Ill write to them right away, and when they call me up on stage... Ill remember to thank you for helping me achieve this accomplishment :D

Reaction score
You are right... thats the best idea I have had all day.. Ill write to them right away, and when they call me up on stage... Ill remember to thank you for helping me achieve this accomplishment :D

i wud be honored!!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Recently I had to say goodbye to someone I really love... and I told her when she was going, look prophet Ibrahim(AS)(/Abraham) left his family in a desert trusting Allah(/God), we should learn from him.. and trust God.
It really helps when, in troublesome times, you have role models who have been through what you are going through to guide you through it. (Alhamdulillah!)
I encourage you to read this article: http://www.yasminmogahed.com/2011/11/13/why-do-people-have-to-leave-each-other/
(dunya = world)
In the end I'd say don't worry about it too much now... God in His wisdom might be teaching you a new lesson. You never know when you might meet your frnd again.

Reaction score
:cry: thats so sweet... guess what, we were also planning to write stuff, except that we were planning to write birthday letters, we have written six letters already.... nd no we havent started crying yet, we havemt even said goodbye or Ill miss you.... do you and your friend still meet???
!!
Yup!! She gave me a surprise visit during winters... she just walked into my class just b4 hometym.... I din't even kno she was in AD!!! I screamt! n as i am usually v silent, my sir's mouth just fell open! hahaha

Reaction score
Making a frnship timeline is a gr8 way 2 keep all those memories.... You can stick it up in front of ur bed, den u'll remember every tym u go 2 ur rooom...
N den dere's skype of course.... One of the blessings of internet (n so is XPF!!!)

Reaction score
Making a frnship timeline is a gr8 way 2 keep all those memories.... You can stick it up in front of ur bed, den u'll remember every tym u go 2 ur rooom...
N den dere's skype of course.... One of the blessings of internet (n so is XPF!!!)
Yep I plan to talk to her everyday on skype, dont know whether it would work, but I hope it does... lolz you must love her a lot if you screamed in front of your professor....