• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My bestfriend is leaving me...help!!!!!

Reaction score
Well, simply, distance is strong enough to break any friendship. We were family friends, so job changes, neighbourhood changes etc resulted in the end :). So when is your friend leaving.

Reaction score
Well, simply, distance is strong enough to break any friendship. We were family friends, so job changes, neighbourhood changes etc resulted in the end :). So when is your friend leaving.
In March. the first week... I know its a bit early to worry about her leaving,:oops: but she means a lot to me...

Reaction score
i see......well da least gud she brought buy going away iz make u start dis topic......sharin ur experiences iz fun!! :D

but the pain iz yet to come!!!
sharing MY experiences is fun??? u mean sharing your experiences is fun.... yes I guess the pain IS yet to come... dont worry when she goes away, Ill write exactly how I feel over here so that you all can read it and pray that she and I meet again one day.....and of course Im right, our parents WILL allow us to go out....

Reaction score
sharing MY experiences is fun??? u mean sharing your experiences is fun.... yes I guess the pain IS yet to come... dont worry when she goes away, Ill write exactly how I feel over here so that you all can read it and pray that she and I meet again one day.....and of course Im right, our parents WILL allow us to go out....

i meant evry1s experiences......jst forget bout dat.....

ur guess iz sadly way too correct!

D real feelingz cant be expressed in wordzzzz :D

Canada???.....den maybe.....but in Pak i dont think dey wud....

Reaction score
i meant evry1s experiences......jst forget bout dat.....

ur guess iz sadly way too correct!

D real feelingz cant be expressed in wordzzzz :D

Canada???.....den maybe.....but in Pak i dont think dey wud....
I know real feelings cant be expressed... I havent yet told her that Im gonna miss her a lot :( .... now I know where you live, you had written antartica on your profile page but you come from Pakistan...
Hey do you talk to your bff like everyday even now??? because I plan to do that, but I dont know if it will work out...

Reaction score
I know real feelings cant be expressed... I havent yet told her that Im gonna miss her a lot :( .... now I know where you live, you had written antartica on your profile page but you come from Pakistan...
Hey do you talk to your bff like everyday even now??? because I plan to do that, but I dont know if it will work out...
i never had a bst frnd sooo cant tell u........sry:(

Reaction score
That is why i told you to cry, better get all those tears out so you are able to enjoy every second you spend with your friend otherwise the thought of her leaving will spoil everything.

Reaction score
That is why i told you to cry, better get all those tears out so you are able to enjoy every second you spend with your friend otherwise the thought of her leaving will spoil everything.
No I cant cry. its such a girly thing to do, Id rather go punch my punching bag or drown myself in milk...

Reaction score

WAT????? U HAVENT EVEN TOLD HER UR GONNA MISS HER!!!!!!!!!!!!.........waytogo gurl!!

bout ma location....i dont think its a big deal......and ofc, most ov da smart peopl lyk me cum frm Pak!! :D

evryday iz not possible.....even tho wen we were goin our separate wayzzz......we did make a vow to do so.....bt its jst not possible!!!

nd guess wat.....we r gonna meet each oder again!!!!!!!!!!

da only problem iz....

its gonna be after 2 yrs....:(

Reaction score
2 years, don't worry time flies when you want it too. She shouldn't tell her now, a few days before she leaves should be good to tell her. And don't make promises that are not in your hands, simply pray you meet again.

Reaction score
WAT????? U HAVENT EVEN TOLD HER UR GONNA MISS HER!!!!!!!!!!!!.........waytogo gurl!!

bout ma location....i dont think its a big deal......and ofc, most ov da smart peopl lyk me cum frm Pak!! :D

evryday iz not possible.....even tho wen we were goin our separate wayzzz......we did make a vow to do so.....bt its jst not possible!!!

nd guess wat.....we r gonna meet each oder again!!!!!!!!!!

da only problem iz....

its gonna be after 2 yrs....:(
Look on the bright side... ur gonaa meet ur bff again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not everyone is that lucky..... :D
I hope Ill meet her to