• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My bestfriend is leaving me...help!!!!!

Reaction score
wen did we hve maths together???? nd ur bf stole calci dats not ma fault he didn't want them to meet
Well we had maths today!!! wat excuse do you have now? :p
Anyhoo Im hungry gonna get sum snacks to eat :LOL:
You do realize that this topic was meant for people to tell us how to say good bye and not for us to chat??? no wonder our moms couldnt handle us as sisters :love:

Reaction score
tumblr_lcnx71eq1E1qanswko1_400.gif

The only thing I'm getting to read over here. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Oi call me a girly gurl nd Im gonna bash ur face ova the internet ( no offence intended) and it aint silly dude... :mad:

How dare you!? How dare you try to hurt my puffed up ego! Doesn't matter No amount of bashing through net can weaken my flower power :cool: .. so yeah.

no d000d u so cily..!

Reaction score
How dare you!? How dare you try to hurt my puffed up ego! Doesn't matter No amount of bashing through net can weaken my flower power :cool: .. so yeah.

no d000d u so cily..!
wanna bet???? my bashing can kill your flower power..... besyds I said no offence so its nt like I was aiming for your puffed up ego :p nd wat did ya mean by "no d000d u so cily..!"

Reaction score
riiiiiiiight. Underneath all your posts I just see 96%, 97%..etc describing how kuchi ku you are XD ... You surely are going to contradict yourself big time if you bash me up. =P

d00d was suppose to make it look kewlER.. like like pronounced in ganshta language.. get it? get it? Ofcourse not, girls are pretty dumb.. -.- lol jking..<---- see what i did here?.

Reaction score
riiiiiiiight. Underneath all your posts I just see 96%, 97%..etc describing how kuchi ku you are XD ... You surely are going to contradict yourself big time if you bash me up. =P

d00d was suppose to make it look kewlER.. like like pronounced in ganshta language.. get it? get it? Ofcourse not, girls are pretty dumb.. -.- lol jking..<---- see what i did here?.
I am not kuchi ku dude….. nd trust me I look cute when I fight to so I don’t see how it’s a contradiction… nd no I don’t get how “d00d” makes what you say any cooler :p

Reaction score
Oi!!!.......hu is he calling girly girls?????.............Imma squash him lyk a bug..........he so hasn't seen us beat up boys before..........BTW i've got a bone to pick wid Emmanuel........imma bash Emmanuel soo hard he is gonna forget ma pretty face!!!!.........

Reaction score
I am not kuchi ku dude….. nd trust me I look cute when I fight to so I don’t see how it’s a contradiction… nd no I don’t get how “d00d” makes what you say any cooler :p

I second that. Your mean, strong, and so not kuchi ku-able.. Just figured how serious you got by getting font BOLD ... dauym I think challenging you to bash me up is the greatest mistake i evaar did!!

no no its, kewwl.. cause you pronounce it like doood.. and its so unique whenever you say it.. people's jaw just drop open.. look i just get it your jealous, admit it.

Reaction score
ROFL.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ... rofl rofl.. god make it stop.. XD
says the girly girl, who has rainbow written the perfect way to become friends 4eva ..
bug? squash me like a bug? Your prolly one of those who'd run a mile away in the first sight of a tiny bug!!
Hey u wierdo u leav ha in peace !!! ur messin wid da wrong pair of chicks!!! :mad:

Reaction score
Dude........i'm da girl hu touched a snake wid out assistance......im da girl hu slappd da dude hu insulted ma friend......nd im da girl hu is gonna bash ur face sooo hard ur gonna regret eva tlkin to ma bff lyk dat.....criously dude u don mess wid me....ask Astellaz hw i can be.......... nd i tynk i can handle a tiny lil bug if im able to handle a jerk lyk u

Reaction score
... my.. I was just kidding. And I didn't think any of us were serious.. I was called a jerk and wierdo for just kidding around. -.- Sure now that's sooo girly girls up there. I take my word back, you guys carry on. cya

P.S It's the net for gawd's sake. You can do nothing to me other than Report abuse.. lol.

Reaction score
Now da last part was funny...........@Astellaz the dude tynks we r girly girls..............he tynks im a girly girl gotta thnk God dat der is a boy atleast hu tynks im a girl nd not a tomboy hu loves beating up guys...!!...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
^ ok, that's tooo much.. please stop it everyone...
@aqeelhussain17: look, you might think that it's girly but everyone has emotions.. most guys can lock them up well in the chest and you might think that you are macho because of it, but you aren't ok? There is stuff that can make you cry... just thank Allah you haven't experienced it yet. Even I have hurt ppl's feelings, the best thing to do is apologize that's it.. even if they are wrong.. that's the mark of a great charachter.
@Lucella n Astellaz: Please learn to grow a thick skin... ignore things that you dislike n u will have a peacefull life, inshaAllah(God-Willing). picking up fights is not a good way. :)

Reaction score
^ ok, that's tooo much.. please stop it everyone...
@aqeelhussain17: look, you might think that it's girly but everyone has emotions.. most guys can lock them up well in the chest and you might think that you are macho because of it, but you aren't ok? There is stuff that can make you cry... just thank Allah you haven't experienced it yet. Even I have hurt ppl's feelings, the best thing to do is apologize that's it.. even if they are wrong.. that's the mark of a great charachter.
@Lucella n Astellaz: Please learn to grow a thick skin... ignore things that you dislike n u will have a peacefull life, inshaAllah(God-Willing). picking up fights is not a good way. :)

Badrobot stepped in like a boss! No no, I'm no macho. Trust me, lol I actually went through so much that just made my tears run dry. And i still do it every night cause of one girl.. >='( ... Yes yes I'd really be sorry, but It was done all in the sense of sarcasm, luclelaf got serious, what could i do, guess she's a bit you know new with forum stchuffs..
No noo! Don't tell them to grow thick skin!! Omg, don't you find girly girl character a plus? O: ..

Baaad! If I'm breaking rules by trolling do tell, I just am to lazy to read through the rules.. D: