• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
No...i actually have last week's papers but they are around 20pics so how can i send them all at once? (Plus unfortunately they are whatsapp quality)

Reaction score
Sorry for the poor quality but it's at least readable plus i think u guys can recall the questions anyway...enjoy

Attachments

• Downloads.rar
    969.1 KB · Views: 62
Reaction score
1. I'm taking P1 and P2 in this May&June exam, and I'll take M1 and S1 at 2018 October&November session, and take P3 at 2019 May&June session. Is this possible? And if so, is my score of P2 is invalid for final Mathematics grade?

2. If I can't get satisfied in my test result, can I re-take only one component of the subject at the next exam session? (For example, if I get not good score in practical this time, can I take only practical at upcoming October?)

3. I'm taking Physics and Mathematics AS level this May&June, but not really prepared for the Chemistry, so I want to take Chemistry AS at this October&November session. And take rests of A2 components in next year. Can I take like this?

It's bit longer than I expected, but I'll be grateful if you reply me. Thx

Reaction score
1. I'm taking P1 and P2 in this May&June exam, and I'll take M1 and S1 at 2018 October&November session, and take P3 at 2019 May&June session. Is this possible? And if so, is my score of P2 is invalid for final Mathematics grade?

2. If I can't get satisfied in my test result, can I re-take only one component of the subject at the next exam session? (For example, if I get not good score in practical this time, can I take only practical at upcoming October?)

3. I'm taking Physics and Mathematics AS level this May&June, but not really prepared for the Chemistry, so I want to take Chemistry AS at this October&November session. And take rests of A2 components in next year. Can I take like this?

It's bit longer than I expected, but I'll be grateful if you reply me. Thx
i dont think you can repeat one component (only available for edexcel i guess)....and about the M1 S1 P2 issue....i dont know why you did so, i know that we should take P1 and one paper (either M1 S1 P2).