• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
Thank you:) when do u think is the deadline to resend the letter?
Resend? As in when would Lums send you your letter? That takes about 2-3 days. And they give you approximately two weeks for your response.

Reaction score
Resend? As in when would Lums send you your letter? That takes about 2-3 days. And they give you approximately two weeks for your response.
no no i mean signing it and sending it back to lums along with the fee vouchers

Reaction score
This is so frustrating. I need some news, rumor, anything to calm my impatience :cry:.
Even if I don't get an offer, I want to know and get done with it!

Reaction score
Guys I think all of you should relax, I didn't even check my portal for the last 2 3 weeks, if we are going to get accepted then we will know sooner or later, try to concentrate on your studies for now, and be optimistic, whatever happens is always best for us
Best of luck

Reaction score
Hey guys... I really need ur advice. ... I applied for f.a but didn't get it so I'm confused now... I mean I don't want to put a burden on my parents but lums has been like my dream for idk how long...and now when I got selected..instead of being happy I was so damn deprrssed...anyways so should I try to go for nust or try my luck in medicine instead of joining sse or what? I really need an honest advice... because I'm confused..and I know it's damn hard to get into nust...I don't know what to do.

Reaction score
Hey guys... I really need ur advice. ... I applied for f.a but didn't get it so I'm confused now... I mean I don't want to put a burden on my parents but lums has been like my dream for idk how long...and now when I got selected..instead of being happy I was so damn deprrssed...anyways so should I try to go for nust or try my luck in medicine instead of joining sse or what? I really need an honest advice... because I'm confused..and I know it's damn hard to get into nust...I don't know what to do.
When is your deadline for fee submission?

Reaction score
If you got into Sse, it means you'd definitely get into Nust. Sse is way harder. Just look over your options. Its your family's decision. If they're willing to support you all the way, then by all means, join Lums.

Reaction score
When is your deadline for fee submission?
21st
If you got into Sse, it means you'd definitely get into Nust. Sse is way harder. Just look over your options. Its your family's decision. If they're willing to support you all the way, then by all means, join Lums.
Haha well I dont think so I'll clear the NUST test because I've seen my extremely nerdy friends score hardly a hundred and ten... and tbh I don't even know how I cleared the sse test... but I'm still thankful to Allah for it.... so well idk :( my mom is there but still I don't want toput a burden on her but yet again I'll rrgret it if I don't join lums

Reaction score
i know its a huge burden but if your parents can afford it somehow than i would say its not more imp than your future coz evryone knows that admission in nust or medicine is on chance and if (God forbid) you couldnt make up to it you will regret that you miss a golden chance.. on the other hand if its not possible to afford lums or you have a strong believe that you can get in nust than you may drop lums