• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
No, I sent it with my application, too. I'm just saying that they asked specifically about my gap year through email. I'd written all about it in that essay I sent with my application, so I replied asking them to read my essay. It shouldn't matter I think, right?
o ok i get it now, no i think that will be fine

Reaction score
but still i think its better to write them a short email, you dont want them to think you are not interested
I mean, if I hadn't provided them with required information. Wouldn't they reach out to ask me? They have my number, email and everything. And I mean they particularly called everyone with missing documents and stuff.

Reaction score
I mean, if I hadn't provided them with required information. Wouldn't they reach out to ask me? They have my number, email and everything. And I mean they particularly called everyone with missing documents and stuff.
yea i guess so