• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
okie

okiew if we asked for 100% aid and there were less funds or something like that...then atleast they should have given us admission on less or no aid,,, i mean straight rejection is insane :/
I guess u are right but who knows what their reason is. Btw which prog?

Reaction score
another friend got in in shssl (the law one) . portal got updated today
Which city is he from? I think lums has no intention to take students they are not sending any kind of offers to so many students from my school with 8-9As in olevels. I wish that i would have kept a back up ... I can not believe they are being so lazy about admissions.

Reaction score
I am not getting the reason behind lums' decisions.. hopefully it would be a logical one :( Aqsa which prog did you apply for?

Reaction score
Weird. From raining admissions the last year, to exceptional high graders being rejected this year. I don't have grades that can even match these, and yet I was hopeful. Thats pretty much it- most of us can stop expecting something good out of this admission process now.

Reaction score
till now many FA students did not get any aid....some got very less aid...and thats the first they released decisions without veifying homes.....i think from now they have start checking homes

Reaction score
WHAT THE HELL ABOUT NON FIN AID STUDENTS :mad:
I dont think there have been self finance students related admissions after April 12th. Best case scenario, they might have a big list coming up for that. But seeing as how high graders are being rejected, chances are really thin

Last edited:
Reaction score
fine if they dont wana give aid but atleast they should consider our admission... they cant reject anyone on FA basis

Reaction score
i have my chemistry paper on monday....due to this lums tension i am not able to study with full concentration:(